My second Jeep, but the 1999 (back in 2002) Laredo I had for 3 months doesn't really count.
2014 Grand Cherokee Limited V8 HEMI - Billet Silver Metallic
Reason why we ended up with the Jeep
My wanted list:
- Off-road capable for camping out in the desert and light sand duning
- Powered memory seats
- prefer leather, but not a must
- fun to drive preferable a larger truck-framed vehicle or solid German crossover
My wife's wanted list:
- MUST NOT drive and feel like a truck (sluggish response, body roll)
- not a big vehicle
- MUST be fun to drive and quick to respond (was her choice to go V8
The grand Cherokee is REALLY the only vehicle that we could compromise to and boy did I think it was a great decision. We come from Volvo XC60, Mercedes GLK-350 prior to this, but I HAVE to take advantage of the beautiful desert here in Dubai, UAE
Pfehhhwwww..... That's a long one, but after "lurking" around this forum for weeks I figured I should say hello.
Still looking for:
Reputable garage to add some minor mods such as
- Oil Catch can
- MOPAR CAI to keep it under warranty
Anyone in the Dubai area that can recommend a place let me know. Otherwise I'll wait till July and buy it in the States and do it myself.