It's a very rare day that I step away from Detailed Image even for a day but I'm going on a vacation for over a week. Everything at Detailed Image will be running like normal but I probably won't be back on the forums until next Monday (7/18). Let's keep the guys back at the warehouse on their toes with two different promotions going on at the same time!
SALE #1 - $5.99 S/H and a FREE DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel
Get $5.99 s/h anywhere in the 48 States and a FREE DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel
with the coupon code VacationSale
through 7/18 (min spend $40).
SALE # 2 - 7 products for $7 each
No coupon code needed and yes all 7 products are on sale through 7/18 at $7 each no restrictions. Best of all you can combine this offer with the deal listed above and get a free towel and $5.99 s/h!
Don't forget about July Specials!
July Special #1
- 303 Aerospace Protectant
Regular Price for 16 oz is $12.99. Sale price is $9.99!
Regular Price for 32 oz is $22.99. Sale price is $18.39!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $57.99. Sale price is $49.29!
July Special #2
- An excellent UV protectant and dressing for vinyl, leather, rubber and plastic surfaces
- Leaves behind a beautiful matte finish that is not greasy, shiny or oily
- Treated surfaces resist dust, soiling, staining and also repel water
- Most commonly used on interior dashboards, center consoles, door trim, leather seats, and in the engine bay
- Works great on vinyl convertible tops, plastic rear windows, clear bras, and tonneau covers
- For maximum efficiency use in a 4oz pump spray bottle and apply with a microfiber towel
- Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II
Regular Price for 16 oz is $8.99. Sale price is $6.99!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $25.99. Sale price is $21.99!
- One of our best selling shampoos, lots of foam, great lubricity, and gentle cleaning power
- An addicting cherry scent that makes washing your car a pleasure
- Best applied with a sheepskin wash mitt along with a Grit Guard bucket insert
- High sudsing formula makes this a great option to use in foam guns
Again I won't be around to answer questions so please e-mail us instead and we'll get back in touch with you!
Greg @ DI