Detailed Image is proud to announce a new section of our website, Professional Detailer Articles, highlighting the work of some of the best professional detailers in the industry. Our goal is to provide easy to follow content to help you improve your detailing skills and techniques, make better decisions on what products to use and see what type of results some high end detailers achieve. We've broken down the articles into three major sections: How-To's & Articles, Product Reviews and Details Performed.
The first detailer we are recognizing on our site is Todd Cooperider, owner of Esoteric Auto Detail, located in Columbus, Ohio. Todd was recognized as one of the top 9 pro detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine. When you view some of Todd's work, you quickly realize why he was selected as one of the top detailers. His ability to comprehend the job at hand, formulate a game plan, and utilize proper detailing techniques combined with using quality products is what makes Todd so successful. Seeing an Esoteric Detail is exactly why detailing is viewed as an art form.
Below are some of the articles Todd has submitted
and can be read in full on www.DetailedImage.com
How-To's / Articles
going over the entire Leatherique process using Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean as well as before and after pictures.
Engine Bay How-To
covering the do's and don'ts of engine bay detailing.
Properly using a Clay Bar article
covering everything you need to know about using a clay bar to remove embedded contamination and to properly prep your surface for the next steps.
Wheel, Tire and Wheel Well Detailing
covering what you need to do to achieve eye catching wheels every time.
Menzerna Power Finish PO203S Review
- "I have used Power Finish on a lot of cars since it was introduced, and I am always impressed with its versatility."
Optimum Opti-Seal Review
- "Every great now and then a breakthrough detailing product comes along that sets the new standard with its performance, ease of use, value, or its versatility. For Optimum Opti-Seal spray sealant, it hit the mark in every single category!"
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Clear Review
- "Not only did I find CG CWC to be high-sudsing at either ratio, but it also has a high level of lubricity to ensure your wash media glides gently across the surface of the vehicle to prevent damage to the finish. A high quality wash like this will gently lift and hold the soil in suspension for a scratch-free rinse."
Mini E-Z Detail Brush
- "I find myself using the Mini E-Z Detail brush on every single detail that I perform, whether it is on the wheels, in the engine compartment, between exhaust tips, in door jambs, and more. It's truly a versatile product that every auto enthusiast should have in their arsenal of detailing tools and supplies!"
Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black
- "I wanted to take a brief moment to introduce you to a tremendous interior/exterior spray dressing: Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black. Immediately following my first test it became a staple item in the Esoteric arsenal that I use on every single detail!"
Todd showcases some of his work with detailed explanation of the entire process and photos to go along with each step.
2008 BMW M6
2008 Z06 Chevy Corvette
2006 Mercedes SL500
2008 Lexus LS460L
2008 Lexus RX350
2004 Mercury Marauder with 542hp
We hope you enjoy the new section at Detailed Image. Look for more articles from Esoteric Auto Detail
and more top professional detailers from across the world.
If you have any suggestions on an article you would like to see, please shoot me a PM or e-mail. If you are a pro detailer interested in publishing some articles, feel free to contact me for details.
We look forward to helping you get the most out of each and every detail you perform.
Thanks for reading,
Greg @ Detailed Image