So I've been sitting on this stuff for a really long time, I finally got some leave and decided to get things done. I installed a OME MD kit, and 255/80 R17 BFG MT KM2's. Instalation went pretty easy. I had a good freind of mine help me out and we knocked it out in about 5 hours. We messed around with the pinch weld and the inner fender liner more than the actual instal. I had some concerns over the clearance of the upper ball joint stud and the tires, but I just barely clear it. Most people would not find the tolerance acceptable, but it's fine by me. Rubber self clearances. The fender liner was kind of a pain, but we cut out the bulge and then used some scrap sheet metal to make a patch and riveted it into place. We had to roll the rear fender lip under just a hair more too as we were able to contact it when we took our test drive and caught a little air. It still rubs a little on the front frame rails when driving forward at full lock, so I just don't turn it to full lock.
Anyway, on to the part everyone wants to see a pic of it all installed.