ok so installed these on both my Jeeps now so I have a few pointers.
1. the logos are rather fragile. they are printed so be careful with them.
2. use soapy water with them, like you would a window tint. just a little soap in some water. its the only way you can adjust it once it touches the window. spray a little on the back of the logo and some on the window.
3. be careful removing them from the backing. I lost the .ORG not paying attention.
I'll work with you guys but please be careful. If you are careful, they install easy.
1. these are much easier to deal with. you remove the backing so you have the front cover and the vinyl letters. start at one end and use a credit card to rub the letters onto the window.
I'll add some pics to show what I mean. But these are not as tricky as the logo because they are just colored vinyl thru and thru.
2. dont try to add the letters and do the spacing, thats why you only remove the back layer, leave the front and the actual letters.
you can use soapy water with these too buit its really not needed. use a credit card. dont be TOO ROUGH. just rub the letters so they stick ont eh jeep. the cc is to get rid of bubbles.
so before the vinyl banners go on your Jeep, peel them so they lok like this.
peel it one letter at a time, if the letters stick to the wriong side, kepp sticking it back together util it goes to the side you want.
then when its done, use this to lay it on your Jeep. then use the cc to get rid of bubbles and such.