Re: How Do You Remove The Front CV Axle?
I haven't torn mine out but here is what the service manual says:
1. With vehicle in neutral, position vehicle on hoist.
2. Remove half shaft hub/bearing nut.
3. Remove wheel speed sensor from hub/bearing.
4. Remove brake calipers bolts and remove calipers from caliper adapters.
5. Remove lower stabilizer link bolt from control arm.
6. Remove outer tie rod end nuts and separate tie rods from knuckles with Remover 8677.
7. Remove upper ball joint nuts and separate ball joints from knuckles with Remover 8677.
8. Remove shock clevis bolt and nut from lower control arm
9. Lean the knuckle out and push half shaft out of the
10. Pry half shafts from axle/axle tube with pry bar.
Forged, Stroked, Blown, Bottle Fed & More