Re: Question About Hemi - is this typical??
Originally Posted by White WK Swagga
I reset my electronic throttle like every other day or I get dead spots in the throttle.
Here's the steps you need to follow:
1. Find an unused section of road with a good spot to pull-off/turn-around.
2. Pull off of the road and shut your car off.
3. Turn your key to the "On" position (but don't start the car), and wait for the 'idiot' lights to go out.
4. Press down on the accelerator, and let it back up.
5. Turn your car off.
6. Re-start your car and cruise up and down the road testing your throttle responsiveness.
Depending on how fast/slow you do the 4th step, your throttle will either become more or less sensitive/responsive.
Repeat steps #1 through #5 as needed until you're satisfied that your throttle response is as good as it's going to get.
Remember these things 'learn' how you drive so if you drive like Grandma for a few days, it's adjusts accordingly.
can this be done on the 11's?