Originally Posted by Escape
What's wrong with the Jeep?
I have 2 warranties on my Jeep but both are null and void....lol!
Besides their warranty barely covers anything and the parts it covered I removed and replaced. It still has a 05 PCM though
So I already accept what I did and take full responsibilities, so I just want to take it from here and move forward. I just need help from you guys your experiences and expertise to get the ball rolling so I can have better control of my circumstances.
As far as what I think is wrong with my vehicle;
1) my vehicle accelerated backwards a few times all of a sudden while I had my foot on the brakes. I ruled out certain things like mat, or anything near or under the gas pedal, also foot hitting the gas pedal by mistake, So Im Keeping
a close eye on this.
2) While going back and forth ethier going from reverse to drive or vice versa the vehicle jerks back or forward what I mean it's not a smooth transition.
3) vehicle smells like gas when I start it up sometimes.
4) took my vehicle to the highway the other day I was going 60 mph I felt like my vehicle was moving way to much. I read into the " death wobble" sounds somewhat similar. Even If I hit a small as pothole the steering wheel moves about in turn moving the vehicle more than usual.
5) recently my vehicle has been stalling either in stop and go traffic or while parking it.
6) service break system came out on the dashboard the other day, also the tow/ haul symbol lite up. I restarted the vehicle and it dissapeared. I did the key dance ran the DTC report and nothing showed up.
7) I feel sometimes as if the steering is somewhat stiff sometimes, I checked the power steering fluid and it's up to par. I also checked the tires and it has the right pressure range.
So this is the rundown of the things that happen. I appreciate Any insight, like Im not scared of taking my vehicle anywhere to have them check it out, but I want to have better knowledge so I know they are not getting over on me and know that my vehicle is getting the care it needs. I know tune up might help some issues and appreciate the guys that comment on that thread it was very informative. I'm just waiting to get a little extra cash so I can start the maintenance but as of right now I want to be sure of my options so Im able to hit it on the nail with the limited cash I got.