Wow, awesome thread... thanks guys for all the input thus far.
I just hit 60,000 (well 65,000) and with the help from this thread and wkjeeps I plan to do (remember, I'm 2wd):
- Transmission (fluid = Mopar® ATF +4, type 9602 /filter = p/n 5015267AC
, p/n 4799662
- Spark plugs [Mopar p/n SPRE14MCC4 (Champion 570) (0.045 gap, 16 plugs, tighten to 13 ft. lbs.*)]
- Axles (Mopar® SAE 75W-140 Synthetic)
- PCV valve (53032531AE)
- Serpentine drive belt (p/n 53013676AC )
- Lubricate brake caliper pins
- Cabin filter
- Power steering fluid (check)
- Inspect ignition cables (replace if necessary)
My oil/filter is on its own schedule (just changed it actually) and I am replacing my brake pads soon.
Is there anything than I am missing?
Anything that seems unnecessary?
I hate other people working on my Jeep, is there any of this that I can do myself (aside from the cabin filter and PCV valve)?