1) If you get the ones on ebay I would suggest to get them in red and have Daniel vendor here tint them for you cuz he does an amazing job
2) Autozone has them for $8.00 I think
3) flashtech halos (Robpp, Escape, and HEMIBeast have them you can look at their thread of installation. If you want to paint ur housing black (NIFTY TM (R) (C) black out mod he can do Halo installation too)
4) If you're on a budget go with Xentec excellent quality and customer service from Tony (tcm glx) or go with xenon depot for the best
5) SRT8 reps or viper Replicas both are probably the nicest check this thread out these rims I wanna get but they are only over seas and not in the US yet
6) Don't know what engine you have but there are tons of options out there ...
5.7 - Bwoody hands down
4.7 - Bwoody is producing something right now
3.7 - Irf has a thread on where you can buy it for 183 K&N I got it myself too
7) Again depends on the engine
8) If you want an amazing low drop ... go with Bwoody (road magnet) springs.
I bought mine from road magnet and it came out to 345 but it comes in blue
if you want them powder coated get them from bwoody they're having a sale now it's going for 375 in any color
shocks got mine from ebay seller thepartsladi (bilstein HD shocks all around) came out $300.00 total
Check out Scott's complete suspesnion thread it's a sticky on the forum
Hopefully that'll help you out