Another speaker Guide for my Guide Thread
took 30-40 minutes with REALLY windy weather. stupid wind.
: disconnect negative lead to battery before doing this
1. Remove Rubber Mat in bottom of door pull cup. Remove exposed phillips screw.
2. Remove philips screw from door knob area.
3. Pry open sides and bottom of the door panel to release it from clips. Lift panel, disconnect electrical connectors and door release rod from Rod clip. Remove door panel.
4. Remove the three phillips screws from the speaker mount. Pull out speaker, disconnect and remove.
5. Connect speaker wiring harness
or use soldering or connectors.
Place speaker back in and secure with screws you took out from step 4.
6. Test speakers and THEN reinstall door by reversing steps 1-3.