I'm interested in seeing some end user reports from those who've installed this.
I'd be coming from v2.120 on an RHR 2011 730N with Gracenotes 4118
In addition to any possible bugs or broken functionality like the disastrous 2.169 release I'm particularly interested in hearing about impressions on the 'Point of interest (POI) Search enhancements'.
Re: the 'Remove Travel Link disclaimer popup (Domestic U.S. only)' does this refer to the initial popup when starting the car or something else and if so what exactly?
Also curious about the 'iPod, track selection enhancements'
Rhr radio software update
The RHR 2.126 software disc application corrects the following conditions:
• Lost channel presets, home address setting, address book entries & Travel Link favorites.
• Not able to change default country and state then route.
• Unable to load .jpeg files onto hard drive to display on touch screen.
• Incomplete Travel Link temperature displayed when the temperature is over 99.9F.[Example, if the temperature is 107F the screen will display 07.] (Domestic U.S. only)
• Cancel key inoperative after pressing the international button.
• iPhone4 dial not possible after second call.
• Missing Travel Link buttons from SAT menu (Domestic U.S. only).
• Devices button disabled in VES menu.
• Unable to route to a recent route after a map update.
• Remove Travel Link disclaimer popup (Domestic U.S. only).
• Duplicate phone numbers in popup after pressing the international button.
• During active call and on hold, DIAL button should be displayed (not “TONE” button).
• International button not visible.
• Point of interest (POI) Search enhancements.
• When video in remote DVD player is stopped devices button wrongly labeled as DVD.
• iPod, track selection enhancements.