After a wash with Chemical Guys
Performed a new car prep on the Accord and then the same for the WJ to get ready for winter.
1. Washed both with Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II
2. Clayed both before drying using Meguairs quick detailer and Griot's Garage clay
3. Applied/Removed Chemical Guys Black Light to both after drying
4. Applied/Removed Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109 to both
5. Applied/Removed Meguairs Ultimate wax
6. Spot cleaned any left over residue/dust/water with Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 spray sealant
Used all Chemical Guys microfiber towels and microfiber applicators. All ready for winter!