Here are the Details...
First lets see what she looked like earlier this year.
Now here is a list with pictures of my build of the... XRT8 Hemi Punisher!
2006 Front SRT-8 Grille:
2006 Custom color matched headlights "Whistler mod" with LED Halo's (still have to order these):
RamMedic Carbon Fiber Hood (pictured here):
2006 Front SRT-8 Bumper:
- Front Bumper Cover ( Item # 68035608AA )
- Bottom Black Grill Insert ( Item # 5030066AB )
- Chrome Strip Insert For Bottom Of Bumper Grill ( Item # 5030069AA )
- Support Bracket ( Item # 5029991AB )
- Retainer Clips ( Requires 9 ) ( Item # 6503598 )
- Front Bumper Cover Support Extensions ( Item # 5030266AB right & 5030267AB left )
- Front Supports ( Requires 2 ) ( Item # 5030620AA )
- Front Support Bolts ( Requires 4 ) ( Item # 06507668AA or AA1 )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Ducts ( Item # 5029992AB right & 5029993AB left )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Mount Screws ( Requires 4 ) ( Item # 6503598 )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Screws Hex Head ( Requires 2 ) ( Item # 6508146AA )
2006 Side SRT-8 Rocker Moldings:
- Left Rocker Molding ( Item # 5030000AC )
- Right Rocker Molding ( Item # 5030001AC )
- Plastic Rivits ( Requires 16, 8 rivits for each molding) ( Item # 6500911 )
- Complete Removal of Stock Badges
- Custom Turned Billet XRT8 Emblems (front lower grille)
- Custom Turned Billet Annodized Black Laser Engraved Hemi Punisher Emblem (rear)
- Rims - 22"x9" Giovanna Dalar B (depends on the weight, might go 20's or even OEM SRT8 9" on all 4)
- Tires - General Grabber UHP 265/40/ZR22 106W XL
- Rims - 17" Stock Ronin II
- Tires - BFG All-Terrain TA KO LT265/65R17E 120S
- Powerslot Rotors
Gauges & Monitoring:
- MSD DashHawk
- Boost = Auto Meter 3376
- A/F Wideband = AEM UEGO 30-4100
- EGT = Auto Meter 6345
- Triple A-Pillar Pod = S.A.M. RGPML600 - from http://www.samsteffansson.se/samindex.html
- Edge Racing Torque Converter (2,600 stall)
(soon to have a Custom stage 3 racing Trans)
Post Continued below...server got mad at me!
- You have included 43 images in your message. You are limited to using 25 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.
Images include use of smilies, the BB code [img] tag and HTML <img> tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.