Originally Posted by Escape
In with the new custom engine!
Induction done by North Coast Turbo Systems:
- Single T4/T4 T-70 Masterpower Turbocharger
- 60mm Wastegate
- 50mm BOV
- All mandrel bent 304H SS tubing (both hot and cold side)
- Shielded Air intake system
- Complete exhaust system from the factory cats back to the polished SS exhaust tips (factory cats retained)
- Bosch thread, wide band O2 sensor bung and plug installed
- Stainless Steel “T-Bar” clamps
- 3 or 4 ply (as appropriate) 100% silicone connectors
- 8 new larger injectors
- Progressive Water/Methanol injection system
- Industry leading heat shielding materials in appropriate areas
- all bronze spur gear rotary pump with Stainless Steel shafts oil return system
Engine Installation, Management & Tuning done by North Coast Turbo Systems:
- iEMS3 Integrated Engine Management System 3
STAY TUNED...more pics and videos as soon as I get her home tomorrow and put all the sexy looking pieces on her!
Copy of email I sent
I saw your sig says your jeep is stroked and blown, and I am looking to do a 6.4l (392cu) stroker on my jeep, so I thought I would ask you for some advice. You didn't provide too many details on your sig so I was wondering what kind of setup you are currently running, if it has changed since you last updated this thread (engine size, supercharger, turbo, trans, etc.). I was thinking I would keep my stock tranny with my stroker until I buy an ATS diesel or sharadon 545rfe a few months down the line, but I'm not sure if it will handle the power, what do you think? How does the rest of your drivetrain hold up? What kind of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are you seeing? What kind of mpg do you get (always good to know)? Any and all help would be appreciated.