Hey what's up fellas! This is primarily for my Guide Thread
Last week or so I just installed my Boston Acoustics 3.5" S-35's
. I have to say that these are quite everything I wanted out of them. Louder and more crisp. Definitely better then the stock Boston acoustics speakers. Whole different level of loud. Pictures coming tomorrow
1. Pry around all edges of speaker grill to release and remove. Pry on side near door first.
2. Remove 2 phillips screws securing speaker. Pull out speaker, disconnect, and remove.
3. Connect speaker wiring harness
or use soldering or connectors.
4. Secure Speaker with screws previously removed
5. Test speaker operation THEN reinstall grill
Stock on right