Here are some more pics from the install.
A quick closeup of the grill so you can see the texture. Fit was super tight to the light as well. I was surprised how good it was.
Back to some process pics. Front off with inner grill still on and my old headlights. The grill setup was different mounting to the front versus the new grill that basically connects to the rest of the bumper.
Passenger side wiring out of the looms. This side has a 12 pin main harness whereas the other side is a six. Interesting.
Here is the new headlights in. I had a bunch of trouble with the pin out. Spent most of my time figuring that out. Turns out what I was going off of was totally wrong so had to trial and error my way to figure what was happening. I wasnt getting anything from the lights because what i had for grounds on my pin out were wrong and without that i get nothing. Got it figured now though.
Light ballast was hitting the support for the headlight but not bad enough for me to have to trim. Maybe later. Not sure how hot that gets tight like that.
Here is a shot of me putting all the bumper pieces together. The line-x coating made things tight but really not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't have to shave it of the tabs except on the grill to the shrowd that holds the grill over the front under the hood. That part I did. Fogs went in smooth just had to get them close and use the screws from the backside to tighten them down.
Will continue more pics in a second reply.