Originally Posted by pkang21
so i ll have to wait on the 550$ because it just got sold when i was going on it.. like 35sec left till the bid was over lol
so if i buy the first one i would have to still buy all the little stuff for the conversion right? probably.
Here are the parts needed for install including the 05-07 bumper cover. You need everything but the brake cooler ducts and fastners for them.
Front Bumper Cover ( Item # 5029989AB )
- Bottom Black Grill Insert ( Item # 5030066AB )
- Chrome Strip Insert For Bottom Of Bumper Grill ( Item # 5030069AA )
- Support Bracket ( Item # 5029991AB )
- Retainer Clips ( Requires 9 ) ( Item # 6503598 )
- Front Bumper Cover Support Extensions ( Item # 5030266AB right & 5030267AB left )
- Front Supports ( Requires 2 ) ( Item # 5030620AA )
- Front Support Bolts ( Requires 4 ) ( Item # 06507668AA or AA1 )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Ducts ( Item # 5029992AB right & 5029993AB left )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Mount Screws ( Requires 4 ) ( Item # 6503598 )
- Front Bumper Air Dam Brake Cooler Screws Hex Head ( Requires 2 ) ( Item # 6508146AA )