In central Indiana, I've seen plenty of left over '15' advertised at 5% below invoice, and then another $1500 factory rebate from there. I did have a dealer quote me an additional $2000 below that for a '15.
As 16's go, they are advertising at about 1% below invoice, and the factory is already offering $1000 rebate on them. I'm sure there is more that can be had... just comes down to how hard you scratch and timing.
I'm about 2 weeks out from buying / ordering. My dilemma is to buy a '15 or '16. I don't really want to wait for '17 as that's not practical as I'd need to rent or buy an interim car.
I buy at EP pricing (father in law is Chrysler retiree) At face value, buying a '15 vs buying a '16 is only about $1200 difference when I factor in the cost increase of a '16 and $500 less of a rebate. Based on that I'd definitely get the '16. But at what point does it make more sense to get a '15? If I can stretch that difference to $3500 for a '15, does it start to make sense to save the $$ and just buy a leftover?