Originally Posted by SnoFire
Oh decisions decisions...lol. How painful it is.
Do you want to wait 5-10 weeks for it? Wouldn't be the end of the world currents registration is due at end of month(so would save me $72 haha if I buy now)
Are those options worth the money? I think so def. want the 8.4 AN, and 20's are always nice!
Could you live without everything in the Lux II package? Yes but I love the HID and LED DR(only reason I would be getting the Lux II package)
Are you worried about resale value later on? Always want a good value but hope to hold onto this car for at least 7 years
Answer those questions and I think you have your answer.
Edit: As for the navigation, that is a $356 (invoice) addon with the Lux II.
Thanks didn't know this.
If those were your response what would you do?