Originally Posted by Milous
Am being told by one source that CRD *might* still start production later this month...
Man I just can't win... I wait forever for the CRD, finally get fed up and order the HEMI, and get rewarded for that with a $500 price increase. Now Jeep "might" end up starting CRD production after I placed my order.
O well! I think its still best to let the others work out all the CRD bugs and if I decide to switch over, i'll pony up the $$$ to trade.