Originally Posted by SnoFire
The Luxury II package isn't showing up I the system yet so Pat has to wait to put my order in...hopefully soon!!
I know you aren't looking at an SRT, but this may help as I noticed the Lux II wasn't there either. For the SRT, all the options that are in the Lux II package listed for Canada are standard (well, all but 1 that I see). I have a 6 page printout of the standard features along with codes:
• Advanced Brake Assist (BGG)
• Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
• Collision Mitigation System (LSR)
• Enhanced Adaptive Cruise Control (NH1)
• Leather Wrapped I/P & Center Armrest (XDA)
• Leather Wrapped Upper Door Trim (CTM)
• Under Seat Lighting (CCA)
All but the Collision Mitigation System (LSR) are standard on the SRT...
Wonder if the US is getting most of the Lux II standard?