Originally Posted by SnoFire
The Luxury II package isn't showing up I the system yet so Pat has to wait to put my order in...hopefully soon!!
I know you aren't looking at an SRT, but this may help as I noticed the Lux II wasn't there either. For the SRT, all the options that are in the Lux II package listed for Canada are standard (well, all but 1 that I see). I have a 6 page printout of the standard features along with codes:
• Advanced Brake Assist (BGG)
• Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
• Collision Mitigation System (LSR)
• Enhanced Adaptive Cruise Control (NH1)
• Leather Wrapped I/P & Center Armrest (XDA)
• Leather Wrapped Upper Door Trim (CTM)
• Under Seat Lighting (CCA)
All but the Collision Mitigation System (LSR) are standard on the SRT...
Wonder if the US is getting most of the Lux II standard?
2014 Max Steel GC SRT, built by the bad boys at JNAP
2002 Camaro SS with lots and lots of go-fast goodies...