Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 11-06-2013, 04:51 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Hi All,
I need help, what does the adventure pack 2 replace, change or add onto a overland other than normal?
I can see:
* Swap from Overland 20' Wheels - 18" Laredo wheels
* Under body protection
* "Trail Rated" badge

The reason why I ask is that I ordered a new one which is due in January to my dealer, The dealer did not order that pack and they have offered to do the 3 items above or order a new car all together. What are people thoughts on this please?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:10 PM
jacko15's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pennsylvania's North Shore
Posts: 2,039
Thanks: 204
Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
Rep Power: 89242
jacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond reputejacko15 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

That info is available here:
2014 Grand Cherokee - Ordering Information and Pricing
I got the ORAII on my Overland, and the wheels aren't the Laredo wheels. More info here:
WK2Jeeps.com - 2011-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee menu page
__________________

__________________
Mine: 2014 Overland 4x4 V6, ORA II, billet silver/black, Michelin LTX M/S 2's, MaxCare Lifetime, delivered 4-13-'13
Wife's Jeep: 2008 Compass Sport 4x4, 2.4L I4 DOHC, CVT, Lifetime powertrain warranty
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jacko15 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:20 PM
MAXGroup's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2012 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 222
Thanks: 11
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Rep Power: 1128
MAXGroup has a reputation beyond reputeMAXGroup has a reputation beyond reputeMAXGroup has a reputation beyond reputeMAXGroup has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellhall5183 View Post
Hi All, I need help, what does the adventure pack 2 replace, change or add onto a overland other than normal? I can see: * Swap from Overland 20' Wheels - 18" Laredo wheels * Under body protection * "Trail Rated" badge The reason why I ask is that I ordered a new one which is due in January to my dealer, The dealer did not order that pack and they have offered to do the 3 items above or order a new car all together. What are people thoughts on this please?
I believe that there is much more to that
Quadra track II
Air suspension
Trailer hitch etc

The whole off road vehicle management system is different, I have it on my 2012 and it's worth ordering a new car. Make them compensate you for the added wait.
__________________
Everyday I hope to learn something new and exciting
Most days I'm disappointed ......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXGroup For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:20 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,806
Thanks: 292
Thanked 288 Times in 255 Posts
Rep Power: 1801219
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

In the U.S. models they are the standard Limited wheels.

Check to see if QuadraDrive is added with ORA2 and your engine choice.


---
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...

... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:27 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Yeah I can see that the overland comes standard with the Quadra Drive.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
In the U.S. models they are the standard Limited wheels.

Check to see if QuadraDrive is added with ORA2 and your engine choice.


---
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:29 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

HI,
Yes I can see on the Jeep page that the overland comes with the Quadra trak II, Air suspension and the trailer hitch standard a;ready, seems to be the skid plates, trail rated badge and wheels and tires, that seems it, I am trying to find more information in regards to your comment with the vehicle management system.

cheer
Brenden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXGroup View Post
I believe that there is much more to that
Quadra track II
Air suspension
Trailer hitch etc

The whole off road vehicle management system is different, I have it on my 2012 and it's worth ordering a new car. Make them compensate you for the added wait.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:21 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,806
Thanks: 292
Thanked 288 Times in 255 Posts
Rep Power: 1801219
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellhall5183 View Post
HI,
Yes I can see on the Jeep page that the overland comes with the Quadra trak II, Air suspension and the trailer hitch standard a;ready, seems to be the skid plates, trail rated badge and wheels and tires, that seems it, I am trying to find more information in regards to your comment with the vehicle management system.

cheer
Brenden
If you are really interested in what your getting/missing, you might want to go back to the Jeep.com page and read the difference between Quadra trak II and Quadra Drive II.

If you really don't care, that's ok too.


---
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...

... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bill_de For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-06-2013, 06:59 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Excuse the french, but your F*^KING awesome I have finally worked out the difference with those two and yes I was miss reading it and understood that they both came standard with the Overland, They do not, The Quadra drive comes standard, the quadra trac (different diff and change in transfer case etc) does not.

I am about to contact my car dealer and request that they order another car and I dont want the parts fitted to this one coming as it wont be what I have ordred. Just the 4-6 months wait is painful, as waited 2 months to find out wrong car




Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
If you are really interested in what your getting/missing, you might want to go back to the Jeep.com page and read the difference between Quadra trak II and Quadra Drive II.

If you really don't care, that's ok too.


---
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2013, 07:18 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,806
Thanks: 292
Thanked 288 Times in 255 Posts
Rep Power: 1801219
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellhall5183 View Post
Excuse the french, but your F*^KING awesome I have finally worked out the difference with those two and yes I was miss reading it and understood that they both came standard with the Overland, They do not, The Quadra drive comes standard, the quadra trac (different diff and change in transfer case etc) does not.

I am about to contact my car dealer and request that they order another car and I dont want the parts fitted to this one coming as it wont be what I have ordred. Just the 4-6 months wait is painful, as waited 2 months to find out wrong car
I know you're excited, but you got that backwards. QuadraDrive is the one that comes with the package.


---
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...

... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-06-2013, 07:57 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
I know you're excited, but you got that backwards. QuadraDrive is the one that comes with the package.


---
as i did . lol thnaks,

I have cancelled vehicle and ordered another one with dealer now, just the wait again :-(
chers all :-)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,806
Thanks: 292
Thanked 288 Times in 255 Posts
Rep Power: 1801219
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellhall5183 View Post
as i did . lol thnaks,

I have cancelled vehicle and ordered another one with dealer now, just the wait again :-(
chers all :-)
It's a shame you have to wait so long to get vehicles delivered over there. But in the end, if you didn't place the new order you would be kicking yourself later on.

Don't forget to come back and post pictures when you get it.

Good Luck


---
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...

... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bill_de For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:10 PM
shellhall5183's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Alice Springs NT Australia
Posts: 86
Thanks: 73
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 389
shellhall5183 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 jcc overland adventure pack 2

Thanks all,

I have sorted all out with the dealer and that vehicle was cancelled for me yesterday and the dealer has ordered another vehicle to replace that one. In checking it all they also ordered beige leather not black so there was no choice in accepting that :-)

thanks again all for the help.
__________________

__________________
2014 J.G.C Overland CRD True Blue
Off-Road AWY II kit
Tow Package

Collected 193 days ordering 20 March 2014
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'14 JCC Limited Rolls in Park on Steep Hill B6770S Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service 10 10-21-2013 11:15 AM
Off Road Adventure II Package - 20" allowed in Limited but not in Overland? visitador Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 4 04-08-2013 02:42 PM
Overland off-road adventure ii question jacko15 Suspension/Driveline/Brakes/Wheels/Tires 3 02-21-2013 11:21 AM
Overland with and w/o Offroad Adventure Package II AndyM Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 17 12-15-2012 12:18 AM
2012 Overland 1st Off Road Adventure! ooja3k Members Rides-Showoff 13 11-19-2012 05:11 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community