Originally Posted by jeepinAl
I sure hope this model begins the transition out of the chrome stuff.
I see Jeep being able to market the GC to the following types of people/preferences. I'm sure I'm going to tick some people off with "stereotypes", but you're only going to get mad b/c it's true.
1. The Yuppyish people who want a luxury SUV that looks like it could go off road but it most certainly never will (Summit)
2. The SRT guys that just want to have the fastest thing on the road without getting a race-car.
3. The blingy people who want street cred- huge rims, loud stereos, lookin' like pimps.
4. Loyal jeep people that might not have a ton of money nor feel the need to spend too much on a nice capable all around SUV.
5. Off road/adventure people (these usually go with the Rubicons/etc...) but now hopefully the 2014 GC will give them this capability combined with some of the higher scale options without all the bling. As they say in the biker world, "Chrome don't get you home".
Jeep is brilliant to be able to market to all types!!!