Originally Posted by boostjuice21
I know this thread is almost 2 months old but I am looking at leasing a 15 altitude and was given a monthly price of 484 with nothing out of pocket. Should I just hold off for another month or two once the order banks open for the 2016's to see if they will offer a better deal?
It's almost end of the year. The rate you got is average. You can prob get lower but it will also depend on options and what State you are in.