I get a vehicle stipend through my work (with stipulation that vehicle can be no more than 4 years old). My 2010 Liberty will fall out of compliance 1/1/15. I was planning on getting a JGC MY15, BUT I recently read on wk2jeeps:
2016 Grand Cherokee (includes WK2Jeeps.com exclusive advance info)
• Order banks open - December 2015
• Production startup - January 2016
• Sales launch - February, 2016
• 6th model year of the 4th generation Grand Cherokee
• Laredo, Limited, Overland, Summit and SRT models continue
• Refreshed interior and exterior
• 75th Anniversary models
• New: 360° camera system (unconfirmed)
• New: Foot-activated tailgate (unconfirmed)
So a couple of questions based on your past experience:
a.) How sure are you of the dates listed not being pushed out?
b.) If the dates hold, when could a person roughly expect to take possession of a MY16 built-to-order from the factory?
c.) Do you think the front of the vehicle will change much?
d.) Do you think the overall style / look of the vehicle will change much?
e.) Have you heard any more whisperings about the 360° cameras, or any other new features (lane depart, etc)?