Originally Posted by Jim_in_PA
Nope. Not in the lineup provided by the insiders at the present time. High Altitude continues, however.
Any confirmation on this? I am back and forth on going for a 15' getting one ordered under the wire for the High Altitude, or wait for the MY 16', but concerned the High Altitude wont be available, or it would be after a wait. The one consideration here is that if I wait until 16', I get the PUG if we go with the V6. If we decide on the Hemi, then that's a moot point.
Any confirmations on the High Altitude in 16'? And before everyone says, buy the Hemi- that is the way I am leaning. This will be replacing my wife's current DD that is a 14' Overland V6. She is not opposed to the V8, but we would need to drive one first. So if we go the Hemi route then its just a matter of 15 vs 16, and if both offer the High Altitude, I expect little difference between model years.
Any help in this decision is appreciated.