Originally Posted by cpa982
is that the only storage in the console
For the center console, yes. There is also a small area where the USB and SD card slots are in front of the shifter.
Originally Posted by Nuka1195
Thanks for the pictures.
1. Is there any way to get the speed displayed inside the digital/analog speedometer? (Pic 4 in pic 3)
2. It was mentioned removing the flipper glass for improved visibility. Do you notice better visibility?
3. How does the shifter actually work. Can you feel shifting into PRNDS?
1) I haven't come across it, but I'm not ruling it out. With all of the pictures I had, you could have the digital reading above the other picture in the middle as well.
2) I can't compare with the older Grand Cherokees. The '14 is really the first one I have driven in a long time. We were in a 2013 as a test drive, but didn't pay too much attention to it. However, the back is smaller compared to the Vue we had, but that thing had a monster back glass and you could see everything.
3) There are different "clicks" that you can feel as you pull back the shifter. We were originally told that you click it like a mouse multiple times to get to drive, but quickly learned that if you pull it further, it acts like a normal shifter that goes back to its original spot.