Originally Posted by JTS97Z28
I personally say cancel and wait for the 2012. Why take delivery only to have the new 2012 right around the corner? Besides any improvements/updates/changes to the new model, you also have to remember that you originally ordered this vehicle way back in 2010 with anticipation of having it say within 3 months. Now a lot more time has passed and the updated 12's will be knocking on the door and your basically going to have a new old car. I dunno, I personally say either wait for yours or cancel and get a 2012. It's easy for me to say though since I dont desperately need a new car.
Great advice, or just do what some have said and get one that's in stock somewhere (cars.com had quite a few as mentioned earlier).
By the time that you get yours, the new ones will be out and you'll kick yourself for not waiting! Also, your JGC will have Really depreciated just by driving it off of the lot!
The way that I look at it is...........It doesn't matter how good of a deal the New Jeep is if you can't get one!