Re: Adaptive Cruise Control Stop-go
In the 2014's ACC works at 15 mph. This is from MY12 owners manual.
NOTE: Any chassis/suspension modifications to the
vehicle will effect the performance of the Adaptive Cruise
Activating Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
You can only activate ACC if the vehicle speed is above
20 mph (32 km/h).
When the system is turned on and in the READY state,
the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) displays
“Adaptive Cruise Ready.”
When the system is OFF, the EVIC displays “Adaptive
Cruise Control Off.”
NOTE: You cannot enable ACC under the following
• When in Four-Wheel Drive Low.
• When you apply the brakes.
• When the parking brake is set.
• When the automatic transmission is in PARK, REVERSE
• When pushing the RES + button without a previously
set speed in memory.
Current Jeep: 2012 Laredo E, Max Steel, Wheel and Nav Package. Tinted front windows and custom Katzkin heated leather.