Well after a year with my awesome WK2 Overland I would say i'm 80% done with the mods I want to put on my jeep.
my jeep was plain with no add ons. Then it began
- CAI by Volant
- Aringthon Catch Can
- Cooper Axl back mufflers
- Diablo Trinity tuner
- Hemifever Tune by Sean. Best Add on to date!!!
- Escort 9500CI Radar detector with Laser shifting. Second best investment as it already paid it self
- Cooper Tires discoverer A/T3 and for winter Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1
- Lockpick V5 with the purchase of the front camera Grill
Color our world Blackened ! James Hetfield Is a God !!!
- Black altitude grill
- Black Altitude back tailgate handle
- De-Chrome side door Moldings
- De-Chrome front Jeep Molding
- De-Chrome Fog Light bezel with exchanged for the black ones.
- Tinted 15% front window
- Plasti Dip Chrome Mirror Caps
- Plasti Dip Chrome Door Handles
what's left to do is to Blackend window Chrome trims with Plasti dip, Replace my wheels with KMC 20", replace my radio antenna with a Shark Fin. And put a Metallica sticker or modling to my back door. \../
Any Questions about the mods and the work I've put in ask away. I would love to help since this website help me tremendously. It's the only Place I go for any jeep information. JeepGarage is the best!!