Yes, about 10-12 inches (on the grass) so far at my place in Colorado Springs. Luckily it is just below freezing so the roads are just wet. Tomorrow morning will be a lot more fun since its supposed to get down to 17 deg (F) tonight. Just perfect to see how the new GC does on ice.
My first winter weather driving impressions:
- OEM tires are not so good (hydroplane pretty easy, but slush is a hard test)
- Remote Start and heated seats are a wonderful invention
- When in AWD (Auto) the truck does a nice job of keeping you straight even when you hit those huge puddles at 60 mph
- Wipers and defrost seem to work well
- I love how the Hemi lets you merge where ever and whenever you want