Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:33 PM
rdalcanto's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 622
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 2116
rdalcanto has a reputation beyond reputerdalcanto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpmcgee View Post
I just got a call from my dealer. His rep said there is a supplier issue with the saddle interior, and these orders are being delayed.

B
Delayed for how long?!? Big difference between 2 days, 2 weeks, and 2 months....
__________________

__________________
2011 WK2
Overland 4x4 Hemi with Off-Road II
Mineral Gray, Saddle Interior
Tech Package, Rear DVD
Ordered September 18th, 2010
Delivered 1/14/11
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1847
bpmcgee is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

You have all the info I do, rdalcanto.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:34 PM
DJWeaver's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Rehoboth, MA
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1534
DJWeaver is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DJWeaver
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Got the call today.

Saddle Overland is at the dealer waiting to be paid for and picked up
__________________
2011 JGC Overland 4x4
Blackberry Pearl / Saddle
Pentastar V6 3.6L
Ordered Sep 16, 2010
Delivered Nov 10, 2010
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2057
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJWeaver View Post
Got the call today.

Saddle Overland is at the dealer waiting to be paid for and picked up
GREAT NEWS!! Can't wait to see those pics!
__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:01 PM
barho's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 2224
barho has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpmcgee View Post
I just got a call from my dealer. His rep said there is a supplier issue with the saddle interior, and these orders are being delayed.

Just telling you what he said -- I've got no evidence to confirm or refute it, other than it seems like all of the orders here with saddle interior aren't going D1.

B
Find it hard to believe, otherwise Marlon would have made mention of this I would hope
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1847
bpmcgee is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barho View Post
Find it hard to believe, otherwise Marlon would have made mention of this I would hope

As I said, I don't know if he's telling the truth or blowing smoke up my *ss. But I do know that at least 4 orders with saddle interior here were placed before 10/1, and still aren't D1.

B
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1530
N8Star is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpmcgee View Post
As I said, I don't know if he's telling the truth or blowing smoke up my *ss. But I do know that at least 4 orders with saddle interior here were placed before 10/1, and still aren't D1.

B
ordered my saddle overland 9-22 and two days ago jeep told me its not built and they didn't have a schedule on when it would be built.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1847
bpmcgee is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Star View Post
ordered my saddle overland 9-22 and two days ago jeep told me its not built and they didn't have a schedule on when it would be built.
You're the first of the 4, N8. Second is Talongs, and the last two are both ME
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1530
N8Star is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

well if djweaver is right maybe the saddle embargo has been lifted and things will start to happen.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1485
Giants1 is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

I ordered the Overland with Blackberry Pearl, Saddle interior, and Hemi on 09/23/10. The vehicle was built on 11/08/10, with a delivery date of 11/19/10. I went to "D" I believe 2 days after ordering, and received my Vin that day. Stayed that way until 11/2/10 when I called the Chrysler customer service # and talked with a women named Mary...I explained how long I had been waiting for some movement and she said she would email some department that would inquire into the delay. Now I was aware that the saddle would not be available until after 10/30/10....and that was why I called when I did. Two days later I received a call from a women named Sue that said she talked with another department that informed her that they would push my order through. On 11/09/10 Sue called back stating that my vehicle was built and under inspection...with a delivery date of 11/19. Did not mean to jump ahead of orders before mine....just was inquiring about my order. I hope this helps.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:40 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2057
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants1 View Post
I ordered the Overland with Blackberry Pearl, Saddle interior, and Hemi on 09/23/10. The vehicle was built on 11/08/10, with a delivery date of 11/19/10. I went to "D" I believe 2 days after ordering, and received my Vin that day. Stayed that way until 11/2/10 when I called the Chrysler customer service # and talked with a women named Mary...I explained how long I had been waiting for some movement and she said she would email some department that would inquire into the delay. Now I was aware that the saddle would not be available until after 10/30/10....and that was why I called when I did. Two days later I received a call from a women named Sue that said she talked with another department that informed her that they would push my order through. On 11/09/10 Sue called back stating that my vehicle was built and under inspection...with a delivery date of 11/19. Did not mean to jump ahead of orders before mine....just was inquiring about my order. I hope this helps.
I've been calling and crying about mine for months now.....no pushing mine through!!!
__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1836
bozer is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJWeaver View Post
Got the call today.

Saddle Overland is at the dealer waiting to be paid for and picked up
Please post pics if you end up getting it. It's like having pictures of a flying unicorn.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saddle Interior dmlovela Members Rides-Showoff 142 01-22-2011 04:03 PM
Saddle Interior... Your Thoughts Spoon Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 28 01-18-2011 07:23 PM
Blackberry with Saddle interior? Dunecrawler Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 34 11-29-2010 09:10 PM
I've got two AND saddle brown leather!!! JoeSchmoe007 Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 17 10-17-2010 12:06 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community