Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #253  
Old 02-28-2013, 06:34 PM
silvermax04's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,243
Thanks: 40
Thanked 93 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 2390
silvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermax04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Hi guys I have a question I have a configuration sheet that Tom already has on order that he is going to put my name on when I get back in town. The question is what is "APA Monotone Paint" mean? this is a summit so it will have the granite paint on the bottom edge and black on top. monotone sounds like it should mean one color correct? but summits have two unless you get the granite color for whole thing which this is not? maybe I am just reading this wrong anyone have any idea?

Also leather "trimmed" bucket seats? I thought the whole seat was leather?

Thanks!

WKJT74 GRAND CHEROKEE SUMMIT 4X4
Package:
27R Customer Preferred Package 27R 0 0
EZH 5.7L V8 MDS VVT Engine
DFD 8-Spd Auto 8HP70 Trans (Buy) 0 0

Paint/Seat/Trim:
PXR Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat 0 0
APA Monotone Paint 0 0
*HL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats 0 0
-X9 Black 0 0

Options:
NAS 50 State Emissions 0 0
YEP Manuf Statement of Origin 0 0
RH1 Single Disc Remote CD Player
4EX Sales Tracking 0 0

135 Zone 35-Washington
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Prince Frederick, MD
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 800
doofoo is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Just joined the forum as a Level 4 yearly member. Would suggest that anyone else do it to contribute to the forum. Without it, we probably would not have saved as much money as we did. Thanks again to everyone.
__________________

__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-II, Moonroof and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:56 PM
gwnewman1's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 189
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 7231
gwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermax04 View Post
Hi guys I have a question I have a configuration sheet that Tom already has on order that he is going to put my name on when I get back in town. The question is what is "APA Monotone Paint" mean? this is a summit so it will have the granite paint on the bottom edge and black on top. monotone sounds like it should mean one color correct? but summits have two unless you get the granite color for whole thing which this is not? maybe I am just reading this wrong anyone have any idea?

Also leather "trimmed" bucket seats? I thought the whole seat was leather?

Thanks!

WKJT74 GRAND CHEROKEE SUMMIT 4X4
Package:
27R Customer Preferred Package 27R 0 0
EZH 5.7L V8 MDS VVT Engine
DFD 8-Spd Auto 8HP70 Trans (Buy) 0 0

Paint/Seat/Trim:
PXR Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat 0 0
APA Monotone Paint 0 0
*HL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats 0 0
-X9 Black 0 0

Options:
NAS 50 State Emissions 0 0
YEP Manuf Statement of Origin 0 0
RH1 Single Disc Remote CD Player
4EX Sales Tracking 0 0

135 Zone 35-Washington
The whole seat is leather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofoo View Post
Just joined the forum as a Level 4 yearly member. Would suggest that anyone else do it to contribute to the forum. Without it, we probably would not have saved as much money as we did. Thanks again to everyone.
I renewed my subscription earlier too.
__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-I, Moonroof, Towing and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 03-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 8886
mpatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond reputempatel1080 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

I am in FL but am willing to drive down to DC to get in on this amazing pricing. How do I go about getting in on this? I messaged the starter of this thread a few days ago, but maybe he is not the right person to contact.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 03-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Prince Frederick, MD
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 800
doofoo is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatel1080 View Post
I am in NY but am willing to drive down to DC to get in on this amazing pricing. How do I go about getting in on this? I messaged the starter of this thread a few days ago, but maybe he is not the right person to contact.

I just PM'd you the details. On a side note, I just noticed they posted my trade in up on their site. Hope they make a decent profit.
__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-II, Moonroof and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:27 AM
gwnewman1's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 189
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 7231
gwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofoo View Post
I just PM'd you the details. On a side note, I just noticed they posted my trade in up on their site. Hope they make a decent profit.
Haha, mine is up there too. About $4,500 more than I got for it. They'll never get that of course, unless someone is dumb enough to pay sticker, but eh, who cares!
__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-I, Moonroof, Towing and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Prince Frederick, MD
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 800
doofoo is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwnewman1 View Post
Haha, mine is up there too. About $4,500 more than I got for it. They'll never get that of course, unless someone is dumb enough to pay sticker, but eh, who cares!
My trade was 16k + tax incentive on the trade which made it like 17k total - they have it listed for $18988.. So I don't think I did bad on my trade.
__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-II, Moonroof and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 03-02-2013, 01:44 AM
gwnewman1's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 189
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 7231
gwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond reputegwnewman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofoo View Post
My trade was 16k + tax incentive on the trade which made it like 17k total - they have it listed for $18988.. So I don't think I did bad on my trade.
Not bad at all! They have mine listed with options it doesn't have...I'll be interested to see how that goes for them haha. It definitely did not have heated seats anywhere when I turned over the keys!

If whoever buys it is anything like me when I originally bought it, they won't pay more than 26 or so. I wonder how dealers come up with a price for used cars...is there a process to it, or do they come up with a random number off the top of their heads that sounds good?

That said, anyone else put in an order or drive one off the lot yet? Koons is showing something like 46 2014's coming in!
__________________
2014 WK2 Limited Max Steel 3.6L.
ORA-I, Moonroof, Towing and 8.4" Uconnect RA4.
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 645
Armymoorehead is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Hey guys, Im new to Jeep Garage and I want to say thank you to everyone. Im currently in Afghanistan and I have my heart set on a new JGC, so all the info that everyone has posted on this has helped me tremendously. Im stationed in Maryland and am very interested on the deal you have created.

One question, is the dealership doing the rebates on top of the 7% off invoice price or is the only deal the 7%?

Thank you
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 03-02-2013, 07:01 AM
torifile's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 633
Thanks: 27
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 1317024
torifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond reputetorifile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armymoorehead View Post
Hey guys, Im new to Jeep Garage and I want to say thank you to everyone. Im currently in Afghanistan and I have my heart set on a new JGC, so all the info that everyone has posted on this has helped me tremendously. Im stationed in Maryland and am very interested on the deal you have created.

One question, is the dealership doing the rebates on top of the 7% off invoice price or is the only deal the 7%?

Thank you
There are no rebates on the 2014s currently but there might be soon (esp the military one). I have read that all rebates should be honored since the dealer gets that directly from Jeep so they should pass that on to you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 03-02-2013, 08:30 AM
BigWave's Avatar
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Metro D.C.
Posts: 514
Thanks: 225
Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Rep Power: 1284
BigWave has a reputation beyond reputeBigWave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armymoorehead View Post
Hey guys, Im new to Jeep Garage and I want to say thank you to everyone. Im currently in Afghanistan and I have my heart set on a new JGC, so all the info that everyone has posted on this has helped me tremendously. Im stationed in Maryland and am very interested on the deal you have created.

One question, is the dealership doing the rebates on top of the 7% off invoice price or is the only deal the 7%?

Thank you
Thank you for your service.
Like torifile said, most rebates are offers from Jeep and dealers essentially get reimbursed from the company so they should be on top of the deal. PM me your email address and I'll get you the info we have/connect you with the sales manager and rep.
__________________
Current:
On tax day, I collected my Limited 4x4 V8.

Retired:
'97 Honda Accord SE.
'93 Chevy Silverado 1500 totaled by 2 deer. I hate deer.
'91 Chevy S10.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 63
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 1555
overlandguy has a reputation beyond reputeoverlandguy has a reputation beyond reputeoverlandguy has a reputation beyond reputeoverlandguy has a reputation beyond reputeoverlandguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwnewman1 View Post
That said, anyone else put in an order or drive one off the lot yet? Koons is showing something like 46 2014's coming in!
I just came back from there. Put my 'order' in for the CRD overland. Hopefully they are able to make it official on Tuesday.
__________________

__________________
____________________________________________
2014 Overland EcoDiesel, True Blue Pearl, Indigo Blue/Jeep Brown, QDII
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible Group Buy Jordan's Jeep The Steel Armadillo 12 09-20-2012 08:56 PM
Possible Group Buy? FlyFlip420 Interior/Exterior/Visual 5 11-23-2011 09:38 PM
First 5 Group Buy! Diboblo LXHarness 27 06-22-2011 04:56 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by Chrysler Group LLC.