Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1117  
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
bar19900 is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

I'm interested in jumping in on a group buy if there is still one being put together. I don't have a trade and I know exactly what I want. Is this still going?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old 10-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 52
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1085
lilv2128 is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar19900 View Post
I'm interested in jumping in on a group buy if there is still one being put together. I don't have a trade and I know exactly what I want. Is this still going?
Yes the group buy is good for the entire 2014 life cycle. PM BigWave for the contact information.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old 10-12-2013, 08:19 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
bar19900 is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Thanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old 10-13-2013, 05:30 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
NCStateJohn is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Sounds like an awesome deal! I'll have to look into this as I'm not too far away in NC. Thanks for the info!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1121  
Old 10-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 354
apatterson is a glorious beacon of light
Re: DC metro area group buy

Picked up the truck today. Nader is a busy man so I did not bother asking for a full walk-around. The truck is self explanatory and pairing the phone and everything else was seamless. Everything was as ordered and I look forward to learning and enjoying the vehicle.
Although about on par with what I expected for the price paid. I can see where less patient people would get bent out of shape.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1122  
Old 10-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northern Virginia USA
Posts: 79
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 508
yjbeach is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apatterson View Post
Picked up the truck today. Nader is a busy man so I did not bother asking for a full walk-around. The truck is self explanatory and pairing the phone and everything else was seamless. Everything was as ordered and I look forward to learning and enjoying the vehicle.
Although about on par with what I expected for the price paid. I can see where less patient people would get bent out of shape.
What did you get?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1123  
Old 10-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 354
apatterson is a glorious beacon of light
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjbeach View Post
What did you get?
Limited - Granite/Black Leather
V6
4x4
Tow IV
8.4an
20" Wheels

I leased so in 3yrs its headed back to the lot. I just could not make the leap to ownership on this truck given the rollout issues.
I can say though....the 20" tires are the absolute cheapest pieces of rubber I have ever had the displeasure to ride on. I was checking out the rims this morning and 3 of them are wearing 6"+ of lead to balance....the fourth has nothing! Cooper Zeon's are inbound to my tire guy for a prompt swap by the weekend.
Otherwise its a good vehicle so far. <24Hrs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1124  
Old 10-14-2013, 09:29 AM
BigWave's Avatar
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Metro D.C.
Posts: 504
Thanks: 206
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1138
BigWave has a reputation beyond reputeBigWave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Glad the experience was smooth for you.
Lots of discussion on JG about the Forteras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apatterson View Post
Limited - Granite/Black Leather
V6
4x4
Tow IV
8.4an
20" Wheels

I leased so in 3yrs its headed back to the lot. I just could not make the leap to ownership on this truck given the rollout issues.
I can say though....the 20" tires are the absolute cheapest pieces of rubber I have ever had the displeasure to ride on. I was checking out the rims this morning and 3 of them are wearing 6"+ of lead to balance....the fourth has nothing! Cooper Zeon's are inbound to my tire guy for a prompt swap by the weekend.
Otherwise its a good vehicle so far. <24Hrs.
__________________
Current:
On tax day, I collected my Limited 4x4 V8.

Retired:
'97 Honda Accord SE.
'93 Chevy Silverado 1500 totaled by 2 deer. I hate deer.
'91 Chevy S10.
Reply With Quote
  #1125  
Old 10-14-2013, 02:33 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
reef_guy is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

Thank you for organizing this GroupBuy !! Incoming PM !!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1126  
Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Chivvalry's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cranberry Twp, PA
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 180
Thanked 123 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 81026
Chivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond reputeChivvalry has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DC metro area group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JassieFresh View Post
hello
hello






__________________
2014 GC Limited CRD Max Steel/Black LuxII ORAII RA4

11/13/13 MINE!! ALL MINE!!!



Reply With Quote
  #1127  
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mid South
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 290
JassieFresh is on a distinguished road
Re: DC metro area group buy

HI,

I am new to this forum.

Anybody recently buy anything from DarCars in Carrollton Maryland.

I seen a deal on there website for a JGC limited 4x4 for $35580, The only incentives I can find are military which I do not qualify for. Which would make the venhicle 36,080.

This deal appears to be too good to be true. Are they false advertising just to get you to come in?

darcarschryslerjeepdodgeofnewcarrollton.com/new/Jeep/2014-Jeep-Grand+Cherokee-7f9ec22c0a0a000233865e938f698c60.htm

This is my tenth time attempt to post a message. I guess the URL causes my post to get deleted.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1128  
Old 10-15-2013, 03:45 PM
JeepGCOverland's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 933
Thanks: 130
Thanked 48 Times in 38 Posts
Rep Power: 1759
JeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeJeepGCOverland has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JassieFresh View Post
HI, I am new to this forum. Anybody recently buy anything from DarCars in Carrollton Maryland. I seen a deal on there website for a JGC limited 4x4 for $35580, The only incentives I can find are military which I do not qualify for. Which would make the venhicle 36,080. This deal appears to be too good to be true. Are they false advertising just to get you to come in? darcarschryslerjeepdodgeofnewcarrollton.com/new/Jeep/2014-Jeep-Grand+Cherokee-7f9ec22c0a0a000233865e938f698c60.htm This is my tenth time attempt to post a message. I guess the URL causes my post to get deleted.
This deal is not too good to be true. Many people, including myself, have bought Grand Cherokees at this special price.
__________________

__________________
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland- Granite/Beige, 5.7L HEMI V8, Quadra-Drive II, Advanced Technology Group

Pictures- http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/2014-...ite-61813.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible Group Buy Jordan's Jeep The Steel Armadillo 12 09-20-2012 08:56 PM
Possible Group Buy? FlyFlip420 Interior/Exterior/Visual 5 11-23-2011 09:38 PM
First 5 Group Buy! Diboblo LXHarness 27 06-22-2011 04:56 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community