Originally Posted by Milous
Ordering is set to open on June 8th. Firm pricing will not be released until mid-July. But I would definitely wait and order a 2012.
How do I resist what's sitting in front of me at the dealership!?
It drives pretty nicely. Never having owned a V8 (all V6 up to this point), it seems to have more than adequate power for what I'm after ... mostly freeway driving I'll be doing daily with occasional utility towing.
On a serious note, I feel like I negotiated a pretty good price. Few concerns...
1. 2012 will have 6spd ... will the extra MPG gain be that much and worth the pain and torture of waiting?
2. If I wait to order, I feel like all my negotiating edge will be lost because it won't be something "on the lot" that the dealer is more motivated to sell. I'll just have to accept whatever the price is ... and it's likely to be higher than what's available now. How does this work with ordering?