this is my post on Adam's Polishes Forums.
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk - Trucks - Adams Forums
I posted this in November:
My new rig... almost 2 weeks old.. I bought the last Black V8 dual pane sunroof with touchscreen nav in the world!!!! lol.
It cam from a dealership in AZ, shipped to Silverthorn, CO... Arrived on Saturday October 26th.. Full detail on Sunday October 27th. lol.
I started with the wheels. Being new i did not need the Deep wheel cleaner. So I only used the Green Cleaner on the wheels and some APC on the tires.
The tools of the trade..
Time for a wash.
Simple new wash pad and bucket filled with Shampoo and warm water.
Quick Detail for my drying lubricant
Then the Clay Bar test
Lets do this -- tape up
Then the pictures stopped... But the steps just started...
1) Adam's New Clay Bar
2) VRT Trim & Tires
3) Adam's New Paint Correction w/Flex
4) Adam's New Paint Finishing w/Flex
5) Adam's Brilliant Glaze w/Flex
6) Adam's Americana w/Arm Power
7) Adam's Quick Sealant (realizing after the fact.... it needed to be step 5)
8) Hand buff with Double Soft towels & Quick Detailer
9) Touch up with VRT and In & Out
10) Windows, trim and metal..
now.. time to clean interior...
2) Adam's Total Interior Detailer (on basically every thing except the cloth)
3) Adam's Glass Cleaner
Then off to get window tint and clear bra..
Tint = 15% all windows except front
Clear = Bumper, valance, grill, headlights, hood, fender tips, mirrors, door sills and lower 1/3rd of doors at the body line
And some SRT8 pedal covers.
Corsa Cat Back exhaust