First of all would like to say that nice that I found these forums. Very nice and informative! Now on to my problem.
So I decided that I want a JGC as my next car. Looked at some other's but like many of you here, after seeing new JGC theres no other options available
Went to my local dealer, talked and chose the Black on Black V6 4x4 Overland. I also asked that if they can look in some database if there are already some JGC in stock that they can offer to me so I can get it sooner, I was okay to compromise on color. So now they offered a stock car, with some options that they even do not have in their official price list, I was so happy and immediately wrote back that GRAB IT! Now the frustration part began, no word back from them. Okay, I wait a week and then call them and ask what's going on? The reply from them was: We are sorry but we have no clue when we can deliver a new JGC! I was WTF...last week you guys offered to me a car what supposedly should be in stock and now this?! I guess I just have to wait and see what is going on with getting a JGC to EU country's.