Some other features I don't need or want:
- Auto cruise control / adaptive cruise etc. Many drivers are too inattentive as it is. This will just make them ever more dependent on these features.
- Self-parking systems. Seriously, if you can't park your car, forfeit your license already!! FFS...
- Auto-locking doors. I'll lock the doors when I feel it's necessary, thank you very much.
- Blind-spot monitoring. No thanks. Instead of spending $1000 or so for this feature, I'll just use my mirrors and look over my shoulder when changing lanes. This is all part of being a good driver. It's not that difficult.
Features I can't live without:
- Air conditioning. I love A/C!
- Push-button start / keyless entry. It's one of those things that I have to have since having it on my previous car.