Originally Posted by Pauls888
I am looking into purchasing a 2015 GC Altitude. Some of the members here had some great pricing. Newbie with a Question on 2015 Altitude Price
Went to two dealerships in Long Island and no one could come close. I was considering the DC group buy but its about a 5 hour drive and I want to trade in my current vehicle. Didn't want to make the 5 hour drive back up just in case something goes wrong with the deal.
Any suggestions or dealership referrals would be appreciated.
To be honest with you, I'd buy another brand vehicle.
Buy Fiat/Chrysler if your pain tolerance is very high. Do your homework.
Transmission: Unacceptable and by itself a reason to pass the GC even if it looks great.
Overall quality and reliability: Below standard
- Body panels not properly fixed
- Tank lid not sitting flush in body panel
- Front doors not closing flush with rear doors
- Radio controls stopped working
- AC needed software update
- Steering column control module needed software update
- Check engine light came on the first day of me owning a 2014 Limited for no apparent reason
- Probably worst: The 3.6l Pentastar is most probably the least inspiring engine I ever had and way under-powered for the GC weight.
My next vehicle: Acura MDX (I had 2 GC's. 2012 and now 2014)