Money factor and residual for this month ? - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 12-27-2015, 11:53 PM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

So I just got a deal on a 47870 msrp overland 4x4 zero down 551 a month after taxes. 36 months, 10k miles a year. is that good??

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 12-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Long Island
Posts: 237
Thanks: 5
Thanked 32 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 696
EasternLI has a reputation beyond reputeEasternLI has a reputation beyond reputeEasternLI has a reputation beyond reputeEasternLI has a reputation beyond reputeEasternLI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcGrand2015 View Post
So I just got a deal on a 47870 msrp overland 4x4 zero down 551 a month after taxes. 36 months, 10k miles a year. is that good??
What is the sale price ? If $47870 is MSRP you should be getting at least $5k plus off of that if not more with rebates and dealer discounts, my MSRP was $54175 I got it down to $46k after rebates and dealer discount and pay $640 a month 36/12 with no money down and taxes fees rolled into the payments
__________________
2015 Overland High Altitude / Billet Silver / Hemi / Harman Kardon / Volant CAI / Hellwig sway bar / AAR links / 22x10 SRT wheels
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-28-2015, 12:22 AM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

I got 9500 off sticker between rebates and dealer discount .. so 38370 plus 425 extra delivery dealer is 200 miles away, 300 for tinted windows (already done not my choice) tax license etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternLI View Post
What is the sale price ? If $47870 is MSRP you should be getting at least $5k plus off of that if not more with rebates and dealer discounts, my MSRP was $54175 I got it down to $46k after rebates and dealer discount and pay $640 a month 36/12 with no money down and taxes fees rolled into the payments
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-28-2015, 12:23 AM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Sorry add 1k to both those numbers 48780 was msrp, 39,370
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-28-2015, 06:39 AM
narc0lept's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 15
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 400
narc0lept is on a distinguished road
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcGrand2015 View Post
Sorry add 1k to both those numbers 48780 was msrp, 39,370
Residual/Money Factor/Payment before tax/Tax rate in your state?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-28-2015, 07:47 AM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Tax rate is 8.75
Mf .00007
Residual 49%
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-28-2015, 09:32 AM
narc0lept's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 15
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 400
narc0lept is on a distinguished road
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcGrand2015 View Post
Tax rate is 8.75
Mf .00007
Residual 49%
What are the additional fees you're rolling in the lease?

Based on that cap cost, residual and money factor I come out with 434.10 + 37.98 tax for the vehicle at that price. for a total tax in payment of 472.08.

You'd probably be rolling somewhere around 4k in fees into it to get to your number, but you haven't provided them so I can't do the math with them added in.

Based on the numbers above with a cap cost of 38370, 0 cap reduction your residual would be 23902 with payments of 16994.

With the numbers you've been quotes you're looking at 506 pre tax on the payment for around 18k in 36 payments

Are any rebates included to get you to the 39k? Are you eligible for any others, conquest cash, etc?

I'd look over the full numbers before you go to sign anything and make sure everything is agreeable.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-28-2015, 11:21 AM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Thank you for investing your time in this

$39,579 (after rebate) plus 1,268.25 for fees and 3,538.07 for taxes, 425 for transport.. all in $44,810.95




Quote:
Originally Posted by narc0lept View Post
What are the additional fees you're rolling in the lease?

Based on that cap cost, residual and money factor I come out with 434.10 + 37.98 tax for the vehicle at that price. for a total tax in payment of 472.08.

You'd probably be rolling somewhere around 4k in fees into it to get to your number, but you haven't provided them so I can't do the math with them added in.

Based on the numbers above with a cap cost of 38370, 0 cap reduction your residual would be 23902 with payments of 16994.

With the numbers you've been quotes you're looking at 506 pre tax on the payment for around 18k in 36 payments

Are any rebates included to get you to the 39k? Are you eligible for any others, conquest cash, etc?

I'd look over the full numbers before you go to sign anything and make sure everything is agreeable.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-28-2015, 11:26 AM
narc0lept's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 15
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 400
narc0lept is on a distinguished road
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcGrand2015 View Post
Thank you for investing your time in this

$39,579 (after rebate) plus 1,268.25 for fees and 3,538.07 for taxes, 425 for transport.. all in $44,810.95
No problem. With those numbers I come out around 530, which isn't far off from your number, there's an extra $500 or so in there somewhere but it's tomato/tomato at this point.

I always like to try for a little extra to "seal the deal". If you're comfortable at 551 I'd ask them to get you out the door for $530 and just to take their temperature and see if there's any more room. Worst they can say is no and you take it where you're at.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-28-2015, 11:36 AM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Ok will try to see if I can get the all weather mat package thrown in for free, based on your input.. if I get that I am pretty happy with the deal
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-28-2015, 09:28 PM
narc0lept's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 15
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 400
narc0lept is on a distinguished road
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcGrand2015 View Post
Ok will try to see if I can get the all weather mat package thrown in for free, based on your input.. if I get that I am pretty happy with the deal
Good luck, make sure you report back!

...I would go for the cargo mat as well, but that's just me..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-28-2015, 10:08 PM
OcGrand2015's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 72
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 428
OcGrand2015 will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Money factor and residual for this month ?

Got shot down... have tried 7 local dealerships, no one is willing to beat that deal
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tire size on X Factor lift DGoral31 Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires 12 04-29-2013 04:10 AM
2014 Overland ordered, look at this money factor ominous24 Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 42 03-11-2013 01:03 AM
'14 Limited vs. '14 Overland resale value (residual)? darkom Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 18 02-10-2013 10:22 PM
Residual Question Ashton Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 12 02-29-2012 02:55 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.