For those tracking Summits with the RHR and Bright Polished Wheels....mine has just been built...finally. I know you don't actually care MINE was built (you care about just yours actually LOL) but am posting this as an FYI regarding current build progress (at least the delays aren't as torturous for later orders as orders from last fall, ouch):
-Ordered at dealership on 12/30/2010 (put down $1,000 deposit check (dealer never cashed) and used the TL affiliate pricing for 1% below invoice + $75 admin fee).
- Official Jeep order date 1/7/2011 (delay from 12/30 to 1/7 was due to Jeep ordering being closed for the holidays so I am told) and VON assigned. My order date was BEFORE the RHR was opened up for ordering but my dealer assured me they would make sure I got the RHR (much to the disbelief of many, including myself, but they did follow through on this).
- VIN assigned about a week later (not sure exact date but I found the VIN via the Jeep Information Center phone number, not from any update from dealer, no surprise).
- Went D1 (Scheduled for Build) on 2/23/2011 with scheduled delivery date of 3/15/2011.
- Went I (Built - Pending Inspection) on 3/5/2011 (10 days from D1 to I). Still no online window sticker available yet.
--- Now the wait is on to see how fast it gets out of inspection, into plant release (KZ), and on a transport to the dealer...the 3/15/2011 date I am not holding my breath over...but at least it now exist beyond an order in a computer...
- Went KZ (Plant Release) on 3/5/2011....1 hour and 8 minutes after going I.
----So, from time of official order date is 10 weeks (11 weeks from time I ordered it with the dealer)....