Wahoo - our JGC's are about to cross into Canada any moment now (last listing showed the rail car in Noyes Minnesota which is just under the Winnipeg/Minnesota Border.
Thanks for pulling this together, I'd like an email or PM me a copy as well when it is complete. I'm hoping we'll be needing this check list by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.
Here are some other items that have been listed by others:
- Owners Guide
- Owners DVD
- Tire Warranty Booklet
- Partial Build sheet - with shipping info
- Window Sticker
- Brake Wiring pigtail - in the glove box or installed
- Start/Stop Button - in the glove box
- LED Flashlight - in left side of Cargo Area
- Cargo Net - in a cubby hole on the left side of the cargo area under the flashlight
- Tow Hitch Cover
- 2 Front and 2 Rear Floor Mats
- 2 Key Fobs - with emergency Keys
- Check your tire pressure.... They come from the factory with pressure above the recommended listed on the drive door.
- Rubber Weatherstripping -There is a flap of rubber on the driver's side underneath the hood just above the driver's side of the radiator that helps to keep water, snow, debris from entering air cleaner area. This was missing for folks in early deliveries but may be corrected by now.
- Oil Cap - One person was missing their oil cap.
That's all I can think of at this point - back to watching our Rail Car progress for the rest of the day I guess.