So I'm almost at 2,000 miles and here's the latest...
- seats (I forgot to mention this before)... I feel like they're a bit wide. I'm 5' 9" 155 ish. and they don't have that snug side support (for when I'm in sport mode)...
- sport mode... I do notice a difference and like the way it holds the RPM a bit. I bet it's even better if you live somewhere with curves
- MPG is almost 15... It gets better the more highway miles I drive
- I wish the back windows were automatic like the front
- question... Can I use the voice system with my hard drive music? I've tried but it doesn't seem to work.
- I love the ease of folding down the back seat
- after seeing the front end on the 2014 I'm stoked I got the 2012
- over all I'm still really digging it