Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #25  
Old 03-10-2013, 08:59 PM
tvguy710's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 103
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 1406
tvguy710 is on a distinguished road
Garage
I would check this forum out. I'm in NJ went down to Virginia on Saturday worth the drive.

7% below invoice!

Anyone who wants the salesmen info PM me

DC metro area group buy
__________________

__________________

2014 GC Limited 4X4 3.6L 8-Speed Black/Black
Sunroof | 8.4RA4 | 20Inch Rims | CXV Running boards
Previous Jeeps: 2008 GC Limited 5.7L & 2000 GC Laredo
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 662
Thanks: 49
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Rep Power: 2120
Roki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond reputeRoki303 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyd5oh View Post
Roki I see you ordered congrats! what dealership did you use? and how much below invoice did you get? Thanks
Huntington Jeep on Long Island. Worked with Keith Freda there. Got 1% below invoice (under affiliate pricing), nothing to write home about but no hassle, no pushing around no BS. Also they had similar car that I was looking for and was able to check it out and take a test drive. They were recommended by a friend of mine.

I know that people are getting better deals but like I mentioned I e-mailed probably about 20 dealerships in the area. Some of them didn't respond, some of them would not answer questions or answer questions and offer me something else. Potentially could get a better deal but NYC is a tough place to make a deal and didn't want to deal with all the BS.
__________________

__________________
2014 Jeep GC, V6, Black/Indigo with Adv Tech Package and ORAII
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:27 AM
BigWave's Avatar
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Metro D.C.
Posts: 504
Thanks: 210
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1147
BigWave has a reputation beyond reputeBigWave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvguy710 View Post
I would check this forum out. I'm in NJ went down to Virginia on Saturday worth the drive.

7% below invoice!

Anyone who wants the salesmen info PM me

DC metro area group buy
Thanks for sharing the DC metro group buy info tvguy --
In an effort to try and prevent what happened with the Chicago group buy (dealer wasn't prepared to handle all the emails from unknowns), for those that are interested please PM your email address and I'll connect you with the people we're working with.

So you know, I have no affiliation with the dealer/sales people and get nothing beyond the 7% deal the group agreed to with the dealer.
__________________
Current:
On tax day, I collected my Limited 4x4 V8.

Retired:
'97 Honda Accord SE.
'93 Chevy Silverado 1500 totaled by 2 deer. I hate deer.
'91 Chevy S10.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 AM
tvguy710's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 103
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 1406
tvguy710 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWave View Post
Thanks for sharing the DC metro group buy info tvguy --
In an effort to try and prevent what happened with the Chicago group buy (dealer wasn't prepared to handle all the emails from unknowns), for those that are interested please PM your email address and I'll connect you with the people we're working with.

So you know, I have no affiliation with the dealer/sales people and get nothing beyond the 7% deal the group agreed to with the dealer.
No problem Bigwave, was just trying to give back after your help with original forum.
__________________

2014 GC Limited 4X4 3.6L 8-Speed Black/Black
Sunroof | 8.4RA4 | 20Inch Rims | CXV Running boards
Previous Jeeps: 2008 GC Limited 5.7L & 2000 GC Laredo
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tvguy710 For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 56
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 307246
joeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond reputejoeyd5oh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki303 View Post
Huntington Jeep on Long Island. Worked with Keith Freda there. Got 1% below invoice (under affiliate pricing), nothing to write home about but no hassle, no pushing around no BS. Also they had similar car that I was looking for and was able to check it out and take a test drive. They were recommended by a friend of mine.

I know that people are getting better deals but like I mentioned I e-mailed probably about 20 dealerships in the area. Some of them didn't respond, some of them would not answer questions or answer questions and offer me something else. Potentially could get a better deal but NYC is a tough place to make a deal and didn't want to deal with all the BS.
Nice congrats again. I myself will be buying around May or June. If you are looking for financing Check out Teachers Federal Credit Union they are offering 1.74% on new cars, way better than what Jeep is offering. Good Luck
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,842
Thanks: 294
Thanked 295 Times in 261 Posts
Rep Power: 1801264
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

For the NYC folks. Judge threw out the soda rule. It won't go into effect tomorrow. Plus 1 for freedom of choice.


Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...

... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-11-2013, 07:29 PM
BigWave's Avatar
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Metro D.C.
Posts: 504
Thanks: 210
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1147
BigWave has a reputation beyond reputeBigWave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
For the NYC folks. Judge threw out the soda rule. It won't go into effect tomorrow. Plus 1 for freedom of choice.


Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
....but they'll never take OUR FREEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Current:
On tax day, I collected my Limited 4x4 V8.

Retired:
'97 Honda Accord SE.
'93 Chevy Silverado 1500 totaled by 2 deer. I hate deer.
'91 Chevy S10.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1505
pbalias has a reputation beyond reputepbalias has a reputation beyond reputepbalias has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

I have a Jeep dealer in North NJ willing to do 3.9% off invoice, which comes to 8.5% off MSRP plus TT&L. The $995 destination fee is included already.

Best deal I found so far. I bought my 2011 Limited from him and looking to trade to the 2014 Limited 4X4. Options would be 8.4AN radio and Luxury Group II. MSRP 43,190. My price 39,500 plus TT&L.

If you guys are interested, I'll ask if he'll extend the offer to you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
AbleRiot's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 309468
AbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond reputeAbleRiot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbalias View Post
I have a Jeep dealer in North NJ willing to do 3.9% off invoice, which comes to 8.5% off MSRP plus TT&L. The $995 destination fee is included already.

Best deal I found so far. I bought my 2011 Limited from him and looking to trade to the 2014 Limited 4X4. Options would be 8.4AN radio and Luxury Group II. MSRP 43,190. My price 39,500 plus TT&L.

If you guys are interested, I'll ask if he'll extend the offer to you.
Any idea if your dealer would be willing to drop lower for a group buy? The DC GB is great but a trip to make for us up here in the NY/NJ metro area IMO. I'm hoping by the time I am set to get one around years end is that we'd have a similar DC group buy up here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 515
cliffp is on a distinguished road
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

PBALIAS,

I am very interested at that price. Please e-mail me at cliffp@fox.com with the details.

Thanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1505
pbalias has a reputation beyond reputepbalias has a reputation beyond reputepbalias has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbleRiot View Post
Any idea if your dealer would be willing to drop lower for a group buy? The DC GB is great but a trip to make for us up here in the NY/NJ metro area IMO. I'm hoping by the time I am set to get one around years end is that we'd have a similar DC group buy up here.
Able...I'm getting preliminary info that my guy will match that DC group buy. Send me your contact info and ill pass it along to him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 AM
BigWave's Avatar
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Metro D.C.
Posts: 504
Thanks: 210
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1147
BigWave has a reputation beyond reputeBigWave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NYC ordering thread - MY2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbalias View Post
Able...I'm getting preliminary info that my guy will match that DC group buy. Send me your contact info and ill pass it along to him.
Good luck. I hope you are successful.
__________________

__________________
Current:
On tax day, I collected my Limited 4x4 V8.

Retired:
'97 Honda Accord SE.
'93 Chevy Silverado 1500 totaled by 2 deer. I hate deer.
'91 Chevy S10.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who's ordering the 2014 first? jp467 Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 17 02-08-2013 12:49 PM
Ordering parts 11JeepLTD Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 11 08-31-2012 08:39 PM
Anyone else with a MY2012 a bit dissapointed about the My2014 being available in 8mos Discount80 Interior/Exterior/Visual 52 05-29-2012 08:05 AM
Ordering Angel Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 9 09-08-2010 07:35 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community