Options don't match - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 01-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: West Allis, WI
Posts: 12
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 102
Don H is on a distinguished road
Options don't match

Went to a dealer today for the first time. I've built a Limited on the Jeep website so many times I know the options and their features by heart. I tell the sales person what I'm looking for and he shows me the build sheet for a Limited. Well anyway there was the 5.7 L and trailer package but then the rest of the options were different. No LGII or Safety Group. There was an option for a single pane sunroof ($1095), 8.4 NAV with GPS ($1295), and Blind spot (595). None of the last 3 show up as such on the Jeep website. Has anyone else run into this?

BTW Love the Granite Grey.

Don H

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Don H For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-09-2017, 05:32 PM
75 Anniversary's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2017 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Posts: 69
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Rep Power: 160
75 Anniversary is on a distinguished road
Re: Options don't match

Sorry can't help you with that but on a similar note I just bought a 17GC WK2 Limited w 75 Ann, sunroof, 8.4, in Granite Grey Pentestar. I just inquired about same package w a Hemi and dealer told me they can't have built w 75 Ann package...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2017, 05:43 PM
75 Anniversary's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2017 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Posts: 69
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Rep Power: 160
75 Anniversary is on a distinguished road
Re: Options don't match

Also have blind spot detection.

Oh myyyy, just built what I had, as similar as I could get with Hemi. Price came out to 50K. That's excessive compared to what I paid for Pentestar in same package.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:12 PM
dayne66's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2012 3.0L WK
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 283
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 2270
dayne66 has a reputation beyond reputedayne66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

I did a search for JGC in my area and found quite a few High Altitudes....checked JEEP.ca and it's not there. I don't have a lot of faith in the website.....but, JEEP.com has it as a trim level.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Jim_in_PA's Avatar
Super Moderator

My Jeep: 2012 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SE PA (central Bucks County)
Posts: 4,668
Thanks: 856
Thanked 677 Times in 541 Posts
Rep Power: 96543
Jim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond reputeJim_in_PA has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayne66 View Post
I did a search for JGC in my area and found quite a few High Altitudes....checked JEEP.ca and it's not there. I don't have a lot of faith in the website.....but, JEEP.com has it as a trim level.
High Altitude isn't available for MY17. It's a MY15-16 vehicle based on the Overland. On the web site, it was listed as a separate trim level, but behind the scenes, it's an option package on the Overland:
J. HIGH ALTITUDE PACKAGE (2_S) (MSRP $2,695 / INV. $ 2,399)
20X8.0 ALUM WHEELS W/BLACK FINISH (WRB)
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL W/STOP (NH3)
ADVANCED BRAKE ASSIST (BGG)
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY GROUP (ADG)
BLACK ACCENT STITCHING (CJC)
BLACK HEADLAMP BEZELS (MFA)
BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN)
BODY COLOR DOOR HANDLES (MNK)
BODY COLOR EXTERIOR MIRRORS (LEP)
BODY COLOR FASCIA W/TRIVALENT RINGS (MHJ)
BODY COLOR SILL EXTENSION (MRB)
BRIGHT PEDALS (XAR)
DUAL DARK CHROME EXHAUST TIP (NEP)
FULL SPEED FWD COLLISION WARN PLUS (LSU)
HEADLAMP WASHERS (JHS)
JEEP BLACK GLOSS BADGING (M1C)
LEATHER TRIM SEATS W/EDGE WELTING (*HA)
LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL (SCV)
REAR FASCIA GLOSS BLACK STEP PAD (CMR)
TAILLAMP BEZELS W/TRIVALENT FINISH (LTJ)
TRIVALENT FASCIA APPLIQUE (MCW)
TRIVALENT FINISH FOG LAMP BEZELS (LTH)
---
OP, if you take a look at wk2jeeps.com, you'll find this listing for the Limited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Limited 4X4 - (MSRP $39,995 / INV. $38,686) + $995 destination
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Engine/Transmission 1: (Standard) 3.6L V6 VVT ENGINE (ERB) + 8-SPD AUTO 845RE TRANS (DFL) = Package 23H

Engine/Transmission 2: (Optional) 3.0L V6 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE (EXF) + 8-SPD AUTO 8HP75 TRANS (DFV) = Package 2CH (MSRP $4,500 / INV. $4,005)
220 Amp Alternator (BAJ)
230mm Rear Axle (DR1)
800 Amp Battery (BCF)
4-wheel HD disc brakes (BR6)
Dual Bright Exhaust Tips (NEL)
Eco Diesel badge (MW2)
GVW Rating 6800 Lbs. (Z6H)
Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (NMC)
Selective Catalyctic Reduction (UREA) (XAL)
Engine/Transmission 3: (Optional) 5.7L V8 MDS VVT ENGINE (EZH) + 8-SPD AUTO 8HP70 TRANS (DFD) = Package 28H (MSRP $3,295 / INV. $2,933)
230mm 3.09 Rear Axle (DPM)
4-wheel HD Disc Brakes (BR6)
P265/60R18 BSW AS On/Off Road Tires (TP5)
GVW Rating 6800 Lbs. (Z6H)
Limited seats:

A. PREMIUM LEATHER TRIMMED BUCKET SEATS: (Standard)

Black (CJX9)
or
Black/Light Frost Beige (CJXL)

B. LEATHER TRIM SEATS W/PERF INSERTS: (w/ AHN Luxury Group II)

Black (DLX9)
or
Black/Light Frost Beige (DLXL)


Limited Options:

A. 20X8.0 SATIN SILVER ALUMINUM WHEELS (WST) (MSRP $1,595 / INV. $1,420)
265/50R20 BSW All Season Tires (TV9)
B. 9 AMPLIFIED SPEAKERS W/SUBWOOFER (RC3) (Included with AHN) (MSRP $595 / INV. $530)
C. BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN) (MSRP $595 / INV. $530)

D. ENGINE BLOCK HEATER (NHK) (MSRP $95 / INV. $85)

E. JEEP ACTIVE SAFETY GROUP (AJ1) (requires XAN and AHN) (MSRP $1,495 / INV. $1,331)
Adaptive Cruise Control W/stop (NH#)
Advanced Brake Assist (BGG)
Full Speed Fwd Collision Warn Plus (LSU)
Lane Departure Warning Plus (LAS)
Parallel & Perp Park Assist W/stop (XH5)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
F. LUXURY GROUP II (AHN) (MSRP $4,200 / INV. $3,738) / with 3.0L CRD: (MSRP $3,000 / INV. $2,670)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
506-watt amplifier (RFD)
Alpine 9 amplified speakers w/subwoofer (RC3)
Auto High Beam Headlamp Control (LMS)
Automatic Headlamp Leveling System (JKJ)
Bi-xenon Hid Headlamps (LM2)
Dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof (GWJ)
Nappa Leather Trim Seats W/perf Inserts (*DL)
LED Daytime Running Headlamps (LMZ)
Power Tilt/telescope Steering Column (SUB)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
Roadside Assistance And 9-1-1 Call (RSR)
Uconnect 8.4A AM/FM/BT (RA3)
(Software upgradable to add navigation at any time; activation fee, dealer installation required)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)
Ventilated Front Seats (CAJ)
G. MOPAR CHROME EDITION GROUP (AEE) (MSRP $995 / INV. $886)
Chrome Exterior Mirrors (LEN)
Mopar Chrome Tubular Side Steps (MRT)
Mopar Bright Pedal Kit (XA9)
Mopar Front & Rear Door Entry Guards (MUA)
H. MOPAR EXTERIOR APPEARANCE GROUP (ALB) (n/a with AEE) (MSRP $895 / INV. $797)
Mopar Black Tubular Side Steps (MRU)
Mopar Bright Pedal Kit (XA9)
Mopar Front & Rear Door Entry Guards (MUA)
I. OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE II (AWY) (MSRP $2,495 / INV. $2,221)
18 X 8.0 WHEELS - 75TH VER A (WDD)
265/60R18 BSW A/S ALL TERRAIN TIRES (TKH)
7 AND 4 PIN WIRING HARNESS (XF2)
CLASS IV RECEIVER HITCH (XFH)
DELETE REAR TOW HOOK (XC8)
ELEC LTD SLIP DIFFERENTIAL RR AXLE (DSF)
FRONT SUSPENSION SKID PLATE (XEU)
FUEL TANK SKID PLATE SHIELD (XEE)
FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE (TBB) w/Steel spare wheel
HEAVY DUTY ENGINE COOLING (NMC)
QUADRA-DRIVE II® 4WD SYSTEM (AWB)
QUADRA-LIFT™ AIR SUSPENSION (SER)
REAR LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION (SES)
SELEC-SPEED™ CONTROL (BNK)
SKID PLATE GROUP (ADL)
STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
TOW HOOKS (XEA)
TRAIL RATED BADGE (MT2)
TRANSFER CASE SKID PLATE SHIELD (XEF)
UNDERBODY SKID PLATE (XF3)
TRAILER TOW GROUP IV (AHX)
- 7 AND 4 PIN WIRING HARNESS (XF2)
- CLASS IV RECEIVER HITCH (XFH)
- DELETE REAR TOW HOOK (XC8)
- FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE (TBB)
- STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
- HEAVY DUTY ENGINE COOLING (NMC)
- REAR LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION (SES)
- STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
J. POWER SUNROOF (GWA) N/A W/AHN (MSRP $1,095 / INV. $975)
Single pane sunroof
K. REAR DVD ENTERTAINMENT CENTER (AEK) N/A W/RH1 (MSRP $1,995 / INV. $1,776)
(includes Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player)

L. SINGLE DISC REMOTE CD PLAYER (RH1) N/A W/AEK (MSRP $495 / INV. $441)

M. TRAILER TOW GROUP IV (AHX) (included with AWY) (MSRP $795 / INV. $708)
180 Amp Alternator (BAJ)
7 and 4 Pin Wiring Harness (XF2)
Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH)
Delete Rear Tow Hook (XC8)
Full Size Spare Tire (TBB)
Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (NMC)
Rear Load Leveling Suspension (SES)
Steel Spare Wheel (WLB)
M. UCONNECT 8.4A AM/FM/BT/ACCESS (RA3) (included with AHN) (MSRP $795 / INV. $708)
Software upgradable to add navigation at any time (activation fee, dealer installation required)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Roadside Assistance and 9-1-1 Call (RSR)
RR View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)
O. UCONNECT 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/NAV (RA4) (MSRP $1,295 / INV. $1,153) / with AHN: (MSRP $750 / INV. $668)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
Includes Premium Navigation and HD Radio
1-Year Sirius Travel Link Service (X9F)
1-Yr Sirius RealTime Traffic Service (X9C)
1 Yr. Trial (registration required) (X9K)
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD)
SiriusXM Traffic (RSS)
SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)

__________________
2012 GC Overland Summit - Winter Chill with New Saddle interior. 5.7L HEMI V8 - Pirelli Scorpion Verde Plus "shoes" - LED fogs and DRLs



Day-job...Telecom Technical Sales
Avocations...Woodworking, Equestrian, Food, Photography
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:52 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2017 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,581
Thanks: 730
Thanked 1,058 Times in 820 Posts
Rep Power: 1805919
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don H View Post
Went to a dealer today for the first time. I've built a Limited on the Jeep website so many times I know the options and their features by heart. I tell the sales person what I'm looking for and he shows me the build sheet for a Limited. Well anyway there was the 5.7 L and trailer package but then the rest of the options were different. No LGII or Safety Group. There was an option for a single pane sunroof ($1095), 8.4 NAV with GPS ($1295), and Blind spot (595). None of the last 3 show up as such on the Jeep website. Has anyone else run into this?

BTW Love the Granite Grey.

Don H

When looking at 'options' on the Jeep website you have two buttons, exterior and interior. The options are all there.


--
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...
... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bill_de For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:54 PM
GCOverland's Avatar
Jeep Addict
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 1,519
Thanks: 102
Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 4070
GCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeGCOverland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

To double-check what's on a specific vehicle, you can always have a look at the window-sticker by entering the VIN here (just click on the link and enter the VIN after the '='-sign in the website-bar):

http://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowstic...kerPdf.do?vin=
__________________
2015 Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L 4x4, Bright White, Dark Brown interior, Platinum Package, CD-Player.
2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve, Ruby Red Metallic, Light Dune interior, Technology Package, Panoramic Roof, 19" Painted Pockets Wheels, Multi-Contour Seats, THX Audio.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:55 PM
YFD_322's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2017 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 565
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 17785
YFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond reputeYFD_322 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75 Anniversary View Post
Sorry can't help you with that but on a similar note I just bought a 17GC WK2 Limited w 75 Ann, sunroof, 8.4, in Granite Grey Pentestar. I just inquired about same package w a Hemi and dealer told me they can't have built w 75 Ann package...
Cannot order 75's anymore, they are not making them.
__________________
2016 GC Night SRT
2017 Limited GC
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:57 PM
GCOverland's Avatar
Jeep Addict
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 1,519
Thanks: 102
Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 4070
GCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeGCOverland has a reputation beyond reputeGCOverland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
When looking at 'options' on the Jeep website you have two buttons, exterior and interior. The options are all there.


--
Oh yes, THAT'S something you can easily overlook when building a vehicle on the website. Can't even remember how often I forgot to add the CD- or BluRay-Player on my own builds...
__________________
2015 Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L 4x4, Bright White, Dark Brown interior, Platinum Package, CD-Player.
2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve, Ruby Red Metallic, Light Dune interior, Technology Package, Panoramic Roof, 19" Painted Pockets Wheels, Multi-Contour Seats, THX Audio.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-09-2017, 07:08 PM
75 Anniversary's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2017 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Posts: 69
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Rep Power: 160
75 Anniversary is on a distinguished road
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFD_322 View Post
Cannot order 75's anymore, they are not making them.
Thanks. Just got off phone with a dealer and rep informed me of the same, Whatever is out there is it!

I just located a 17 w Hemi, pan sunroof, 8.4 screen, tow, HID, 75 Ann for $46K. Seeing if they offer a "special internet price" as there lil red button suggests on there website.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-09-2017, 07:29 PM
dayne66's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2012 3.0L WK
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 283
Thanks: 6
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 2270
dayne66 has a reputation beyond reputedayne66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_in_PA View Post
High Altitude isn't available for MY17. It's a MY15-16 vehicle based on the Overland. On the web site, it was listed as a separate trim level, but behind the scenes, it's an option package on the Overland:
J. HIGH ALTITUDE PACKAGE (2_S) (MSRP $2,695 / INV. $ 2,399)
20X8.0 ALUM WHEELS W/BLACK FINISH (WRB)
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL W/STOP (NH3)
ADVANCED BRAKE ASSIST (BGG)
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY GROUP (ADG)
BLACK ACCENT STITCHING (CJC)
BLACK HEADLAMP BEZELS (MFA)
BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN)
BODY COLOR DOOR HANDLES (MNK)
BODY COLOR EXTERIOR MIRRORS (LEP)
BODY COLOR FASCIA W/TRIVALENT RINGS (MHJ)
BODY COLOR SILL EXTENSION (MRB)
BRIGHT PEDALS (XAR)
DUAL DARK CHROME EXHAUST TIP (NEP)
FULL SPEED FWD COLLISION WARN PLUS (LSU)
HEADLAMP WASHERS (JHS)
JEEP BLACK GLOSS BADGING (M1C)
LEATHER TRIM SEATS W/EDGE WELTING (*HA)
LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL (SCV)
REAR FASCIA GLOSS BLACK STEP PAD (CMR)
TAILLAMP BEZELS W/TRIVALENT FINISH (LTJ)
TRIVALENT FASCIA APPLIQUE (MCW)
TRIVALENT FINISH FOG LAMP BEZELS (LTH)
---
OP, if you take a look at wk2jeeps.com, you'll find this listing for the Limited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Limited 4X4 - (MSRP $39,995 / INV. $38,686) + $995 destination
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Engine/Transmission 1: (Standard) 3.6L V6 VVT ENGINE (ERB) + 8-SPD AUTO 845RE TRANS (DFL) = Package 23H

Engine/Transmission 2: (Optional) 3.0L V6 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE (EXF) + 8-SPD AUTO 8HP75 TRANS (DFV) = Package 2CH (MSRP $4,500 / INV. $4,005)
220 Amp Alternator (BAJ)
230mm Rear Axle (DR1)
800 Amp Battery (BCF)
4-wheel HD disc brakes (BR6)
Dual Bright Exhaust Tips (NEL)
Eco Diesel badge (MW2)
GVW Rating 6800 Lbs. (Z6H)
Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (NMC)
Selective Catalyctic Reduction (UREA) (XAL)
Engine/Transmission 3: (Optional) 5.7L V8 MDS VVT ENGINE (EZH) + 8-SPD AUTO 8HP70 TRANS (DFD) = Package 28H (MSRP $3,295 / INV. $2,933)
230mm 3.09 Rear Axle (DPM)
4-wheel HD Disc Brakes (BR6)
P265/60R18 BSW AS On/Off Road Tires (TP5)
GVW Rating 6800 Lbs. (Z6H)
Limited seats:

A. PREMIUM LEATHER TRIMMED BUCKET SEATS: (Standard)

Black (CJX9)
or
Black/Light Frost Beige (CJXL)

B. LEATHER TRIM SEATS W/PERF INSERTS: (w/ AHN Luxury Group II)

Black (DLX9)
or
Black/Light Frost Beige (DLXL)


Limited Options:

A. 20X8.0 SATIN SILVER ALUMINUM WHEELS (WST) (MSRP $1,595 / INV. $1,420)
265/50R20 BSW All Season Tires (TV9)
B. 9 AMPLIFIED SPEAKERS W/SUBWOOFER (RC3) (Included with AHN) (MSRP $595 / INV. $530)
C. BLIND SPOT AND CROSS PATH DETECTION (XAN) (MSRP $595 / INV. $530)

D. ENGINE BLOCK HEATER (NHK) (MSRP $95 / INV. $85)

E. JEEP ACTIVE SAFETY GROUP (AJ1) (requires XAN and AHN) (MSRP $1,495 / INV. $1,331)
Adaptive Cruise Control W/stop (NH#)
Advanced Brake Assist (BGG)
Full Speed Fwd Collision Warn Plus (LSU)
Lane Departure Warning Plus (LAS)
Parallel & Perp Park Assist W/stop (XH5)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
F. LUXURY GROUP II (AHN) (MSRP $4,200 / INV. $3,738) / with 3.0L CRD: (MSRP $3,000 / INV. $2,670)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
506-watt amplifier (RFD)
Alpine 9 amplified speakers w/subwoofer (RC3)
Auto High Beam Headlamp Control (LMS)
Automatic Headlamp Leveling System (JKJ)
Bi-xenon Hid Headlamps (LM2)
Dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof (GWJ)
Nappa Leather Trim Seats W/perf Inserts (*DL)
LED Daytime Running Headlamps (LMZ)
Power Tilt/telescope Steering Column (SUB)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
Roadside Assistance And 9-1-1 Call (RSR)
Uconnect 8.4A AM/FM/BT (RA3)
(Software upgradable to add navigation at any time; activation fee, dealer installation required)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)
Ventilated Front Seats (CAJ)
G. MOPAR CHROME EDITION GROUP (AEE) (MSRP $995 / INV. $886)
Chrome Exterior Mirrors (LEN)
Mopar Chrome Tubular Side Steps (MRT)
Mopar Bright Pedal Kit (XA9)
Mopar Front & Rear Door Entry Guards (MUA)
H. MOPAR EXTERIOR APPEARANCE GROUP (ALB) (n/a with AEE) (MSRP $895 / INV. $797)
Mopar Black Tubular Side Steps (MRU)
Mopar Bright Pedal Kit (XA9)
Mopar Front & Rear Door Entry Guards (MUA)
I. OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE II (AWY) (MSRP $2,495 / INV. $2,221)
18 X 8.0 WHEELS - 75TH VER A (WDD)
265/60R18 BSW A/S ALL TERRAIN TIRES (TKH)
7 AND 4 PIN WIRING HARNESS (XF2)
CLASS IV RECEIVER HITCH (XFH)
DELETE REAR TOW HOOK (XC8)
ELEC LTD SLIP DIFFERENTIAL RR AXLE (DSF)
FRONT SUSPENSION SKID PLATE (XEU)
FUEL TANK SKID PLATE SHIELD (XEE)
FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE (TBB) w/Steel spare wheel
HEAVY DUTY ENGINE COOLING (NMC)
QUADRA-DRIVE II® 4WD SYSTEM (AWB)
QUADRA-LIFT™ AIR SUSPENSION (SER)
REAR LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION (SES)
SELEC-SPEED™ CONTROL (BNK)
SKID PLATE GROUP (ADL)
STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
TOW HOOKS (XEA)
TRAIL RATED BADGE (MT2)
TRANSFER CASE SKID PLATE SHIELD (XEF)
UNDERBODY SKID PLATE (XF3)
TRAILER TOW GROUP IV (AHX)
- 7 AND 4 PIN WIRING HARNESS (XF2)
- CLASS IV RECEIVER HITCH (XFH)
- DELETE REAR TOW HOOK (XC8)
- FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE (TBB)
- STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
- HEAVY DUTY ENGINE COOLING (NMC)
- REAR LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION (SES)
- STEEL SPARE WHEEL (WLB)
J. POWER SUNROOF (GWA) N/A W/AHN (MSRP $1,095 / INV. $975)
Single pane sunroof
K. REAR DVD ENTERTAINMENT CENTER (AEK) N/A W/RH1 (MSRP $1,995 / INV. $1,776)
(includes Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player)

L. SINGLE DISC REMOTE CD PLAYER (RH1) N/A W/AEK (MSRP $495 / INV. $441)

M. TRAILER TOW GROUP IV (AHX) (included with AWY) (MSRP $795 / INV. $708)
180 Amp Alternator (BAJ)
7 and 4 Pin Wiring Harness (XF2)
Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH)
Delete Rear Tow Hook (XC8)
Full Size Spare Tire (TBB)
Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (NMC)
Rear Load Leveling Suspension (SES)
Steel Spare Wheel (WLB)
M. UCONNECT 8.4A AM/FM/BT/ACCESS (RA3) (included with AHN) (MSRP $795 / INV. $708)
Software upgradable to add navigation at any time (activation fee, dealer installation required)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Roadside Assistance and 9-1-1 Call (RSR)
RR View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)
O. UCONNECT 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/NAV (RA4) (MSRP $1,295 / INV. $1,153) / with AHN: (MSRP $750 / INV. $668)
8.4" Touch Screen Display (RFL)
Includes Premium Navigation and HD Radio
1-Year Sirius Travel Link Service (X9F)
1-Yr Sirius RealTime Traffic Service (X9C)
1 Yr. Trial (registration required) (X9K)
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD)
SiriusXM Traffic (RSS)
SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)
Uconnect Access Advantage (RS7) (6 mo. trial registration required)

"16...it's a trim level...pick it...or OL...or Summit.
Canada's website does not show it at all!

Oh ya....no more blue please!
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dayne66 For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 01-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: West Allis, WI
Posts: 12
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 102
Don H is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Options don't match

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
When looking at 'options' on the Jeep website you have two buttons, exterior and interior. The options are all there.


--
As many times that I've built my Jeep I never saw that. Must be old age setting in.

Thanks Don H
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
options

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.