Re: Overland delivery check list?
First, the only radio that comes with an iPod cable is the old 730N RER, all others use a USB interface so you supply your own cable.
Second, there was a thread a while back about front plate holders and no one seems to get one, regardless of the state you are in. Pictures in the net from dealer's in states with front plates all show then mounted to the bumper and the dimples imprinted on the bumper are at the exact spacing for a license plate with usually means there isn't a bracket. You may have a long wait if the dealer is trying to get a part that doesn't exist.
Things to check for an Overland with tow package
1. Owners guide (manual is on DVD)
2. Owners DVD
3. Tire warranty booklet
4. Partial build sheet with shipping info (not full blown build sheet like the dealer or Milous can pull)
5. Window Sticker
6. Electric brake controller pigtail (in the glove box)
7. Start/Stop button (in the glove box or installed)
8. LED flashlight in the left side of the cargo area
9. Cargo net (Overland) in a cubby hole on the left side of the cargo area under the flashlight
10. Tow hitch cover (usually in the spare tire compartment)
11. 2 Front and 2 Rear floor mats
12. 2 Key FOBs
I think that's it.
2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 Black/Black