Actually playing with my lowly V6 I realized that actually I have the Select Speed Control and Hill Ascent Control.
- Find your favorite multi story parking lot ramp.
- Drive up to the ramp, head a little bit "uphill" and brake, coming to a full stop
- Engage the Hill Descent Control, release the brake
- The car will start crawling up the ramp, and your steering will be hard.
- Try to accelerate with the throttle pedal, it should not work
- Use the right steering wheel paddle shifter, clicking it should speed up the car to a faster speed, clicking the left one should slow down to a lesser speed.
- The Select Speed Control works same way on flat ground, by engaging the same buttons.
I have previously used Hill Descent Control in off road situations and it worked very well. But the manual was not clear about the other two features. But they are there, and they sort of all work together as a low speed off road mode cruise control.
As Bill says below, don't try it on dry asphalt. I did it on a snow covered ramp in February. If you must try it for yourself, at least drive very slowly in a straight line only.