My ranking after sitting in all 4:
1) Black/New Saddle w/ Saddle Upper Trim (Overland Summit) - The Overland Summit interior looks great. I've heard some others on this board say they think it's over-the-top, but I think the pictures lend themselves to hyper-focusing on the dash color and they don't quite do the whole car justice. With the dark wood it manages to look both very luxurious and somehow a bit rugged at the same time. Perhaps it's just the unique "it's different from other car interiors" feeling, but I think it makes for a great looking Jeep.
2) Dk/Lt Frost Beige - REALLY nice and classy. Most (dare I say) BMW-like. Perhaps just a little devoid of color and I'm bit worried about the long-term wear on the light colored seats, but overall looks great.
3) Black - Black looks nice in most interiors, so it was a safe choice to look good in the GC. It does look good, but it just doesn't "pop". I've had 3 other cars were the interior color scheme looks almost identical.
4) Black/New Saddle (Overland) - I'm actually not too fond of this color combination since I think the saddle seats clash a bit with the wood color in the dash. Strikes me as a much less coherent "two-tone" than the Overland Summit.
5) Other - I just can't imagine giving up that wooden heated steering wheel that feels so good in my hands on the overland
Just one man's opinion ...