I'll start off by saying jeep garage has been a HUGE wealth of knowledge and insight. This is my list of mods in order of events. I have a baby girl due in January so OME lift will have to wait until February!
1. RRO leveling kit installed by the dealer ($250 for the install plus alignment) love the look for now and the ride is perfect
2. Yakima rail grab rack for the kayaks... Increased the road noise so I added 2 windjammers. Now the noise is hardly noticeable
3. 245/70/17 spare on stock wheel
4. Factory trailer hitch added by dealer. ($650 smackers for a stinking hitch, install, and flash... Nuts)
5. Weathertech floor mats and cargo liner (mineral gray and absolutely love them!)
6. Chrome mopar pedals.... Most difficult mod yet
but love the look
7. Bought some factory 18s for $100 on craigslist
8. 265/65/18 goodyear adventure at... Love the look. Only have a 100 miles on them so can't give an accurate review on performance. Initial review is that I made the right choice.
9. Installed factory skid plates
10. About to wax this baby
OME lift kit... After my baby girl is born in January
De-badge the chrome grand cherokee emblem on the sides and add the simple lettering... Maybe this month sometime And If the wife doesn't get too angry...
odd chance but possibly add the RRO bumper and winch set up